ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hat's off to the O's

vmax

Alright Andino! 7-3...O's back in it as long as Arrieta doesn't touch a ball.

Holy Shit! He's back out on the mound! How can you bring him back after giving up 7 runs in the first 2 innings?

Spen, didn't Arrietta strike out the side after giving up the first 6? Didn't see any of the game, but I suppose just a bit wonky.

News is he's going down today... Hunter coming back up. Where's Britton? I thought he was supposed to be ready to return.... Hunter was throwing like crap earlier.

Spen, didn't Arrietta strike out the side after giving up the first 6? Didn't see any of the game, but I suppose just a bit wonky.

News is he's going down today... Hunter coming back up. Where's Britton? I thought he was supposed to be ready to return.... Hunter was throwing like crap earlier.

Yeah he did. And for an inning it looked like he settled down and was at least going to eat up some innings. If up to me I might have pulled him in the 2nd, maybe even after he had given up 3 runs. I do admit that might be a rash decision.

I like the way you guys are as enthused about your Orioles as I am about my Reds. (Of course Cincinnati is still in 1st place, Baltimore just slid a half game out in their respective divisions.) MLB is a great way to kill time until the NFL season starts.

Nascar is too, but I feel the majority here drive family mini vans or hybrids, and even doing an oil change would be something a shop would have to do for them. Crav excluded.

Arrieta struck out the side in the 3rd..that was good. Then he gave a a 2 run homer in the 4th. That was bad.

15 hits...9 runs..not a good day.

I like the way you guys are as enthused about your Orioles as I am about my Reds...........

Nascar is too, but I feel the majority here drive family mini vans or hybrids, and even doing an oil change would be something a shop would have to do for them. Crav excluded.

Billy....Why don't you just come out and ask for our Man Cards. :cop:

Another walk-off win... got our runs in against Lee. Can't complain taking 2 of 3 from the Sox and Phils... even if they're both technically in last place. It counts.

We're still teetering on the edge, but we're showing some stuff...

Plus, Roberts returns on Tuesday (crazy, right?) ... Britton is just a bit off... Jamie Moyer looked stellar in Norfolk (wait, what?! ... haha). Just hold on, fellas!

Another walk-off win... got our runs in against Lee. Can't complain taking 2 of 3 from the Sox and Phils... even if they're both technically in last place. It counts.

We're still teetering on the edge, but we're showing some stuff...

Plus, Roberts returns on Tuesday (crazy, right?) ... Britton is just a bit off... Jamie Moyer looked stellar in Norfolk (wait, what?! ... haha). Just hold on, fellas!

Absolutely. I am not sold on how good I think we are yet so to me a win is a win is a win no matter who its against. After the rough spell the last couple of weeks I will gladly take two series wins in a row.

I jumped right out on my chair when Wieters hit that home run.

Guys like Tolleson, who I've never heard of, come through in the clutch.

Bottom line: I'm enjoying this team.

Like dc says..."they're teetering'...and I'm with you Spen....if they have a .500 season I'd be happy.

I like the way you guys are as enthused about your Orioles as I am about my Reds. (Of course Cincinnati is still in 1st place, Baltimore just slid a half game out in their respective divisions.) MLB is a great way to kill time until the NFL season starts.

You mean tied for first with the hottest team in the league right now

Nascar is just cars going around in a circle to me, I'd just as happily head to a bridge overlooking 95 and watch the cars go by as I would be to watch a Nascar (or any auto) race. I have numerous friends and family who like it, so I am not putting it down. It just does nothing for me.

You mean tied for first with the hottest team in the league right now

True. The Pirates are the surprise team this season. It's far past time for them to contend in a pennant race.

Nascar is just cars going around in a circle to me, I'd just as happily head to a bridge overlooking 95 and watch the cars go by as I would be to watch a Nascar (or any auto) race. I have numerous friends and family who like it, so I am not putting it down. It just does nothing for me.

Well as soon as those cars driving down 95 start doing around 200 MPH, I'll join you on the bridge to watch!

True. The Pirates are the surprise team this season. It's far past time for them to contend in a pennant race.

I'm a realist we were tied fr first and I believe 9 over at the all star break last but at he end of the yea it was the same old story. This year does have a different feel from last year but I wanna see what happns towards the end of july. Also depends if we can get youkilis at the dead line. He's having a down year and is injury prone but it would be a boost. Its is still fun to watch though. Looking forward to the Os series starting tomorrow.

I'm a realist we were tied fr first and I believe 9 over at the all star break last but at he end of the yea it was the same old story. This year does have a different feel from last year but I wanna see what happns towards the end of july. Also depends if we can get youkilis at the dead line. He's having a down year and is injury prone but it would be a boost. Its is still fun to watch though. Looking forward to the Os series starting tomorrow.

I remember when the Pirates were perennial contenders back in the '70's. Of course back then they had the great Roberto Clemente. A shame he went out the way he did.

I remember when the Pirates were perennial contenders back in the '70's. Of course back then they had the great Roberto Clemente. A shame he went out the way he did.

Yup, Clemente was the man..I have been to Puerto Rico numerous times over the years, and I always think about him as we are screaming down the run way on takeoff.