ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hat's off to the O's

vmax

And while it's been true for three weeks that "by the end of this series they could be in last place in the division" ... that hasn't happened. In fact, they haven't even dropped out of 2nd place.

They pulled their shit together. They could have folded like the old O's and we could have seen a 10 game swoon. In this case, they got back to back 7+ inning performances from their starters and managed the win. Heaven forbid we actually acknowledge that.

Bats + Pitching = WINS

Dam it yesterday, I called Direct TV and tld them I moved in April, so why am I getting billed for the NFL Ticket..Bottom line, I got it for free..But they must have changed something on my acct, I dont have MASN anymore..Dam it.

I heard on the radio that the Ravens didn't have 51 wins untill August 27th last year.

baltimore-orioles.jpg

They are very much alive in the wild card hunt and have some control on this at the moment because they are playing Leaveland and Tampa who are right on the O's heels in the race.

I heard on the radio that the Ravens didn't have 51 wins untill August 27th last year.

baltimore-orioles.jpg

They are very much alive in the wild card hunt and have some control on this at the moment because they are playing Leaveland and Tampa who are right on the O's heels in the race.

Damn, the Ravens had a great year last year! :)

Pretty cool watching the game on Tampas version of MASN called SUN Network..Bunch of homers, I swore the bottom of the 9th would relive some of that O's Magic, but Markakis, Weits and Jones looked lost at the plate..Loved how they pitched away from Tomme, chickenshits

No not sick. Just watching them do what I was expecting them to do.

Thank goodness, I know that some of the few things you like doing besides nay saying and pessimistic predictions is posting "I told you so"s. I thought you were ill or possibly grew up. Glad you are still the ass you have been and will probably continue to be. Enjoy.