ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

27th ranked defense

vmax

Brady will have 400+ yards against Pees soft zone defense.

Brad Jackson did bring up a good point. The defense played well enough to win BOTH games. They forced 4 turnovers in PHI. The offense couldn't do diddly with it. Take those possessions and get the ball in the endzone and the defense is a moot point, even if the offense balanced TOP Vick could have had 100 less yards. IMO

I'm thinking our defense doesn't have the talent it used to. Ed and Ray are older, (hell Ed won't or can't tackle), there's no Terrell, Johnson and Redding are gone and haven't been adequately replaced, and when Pollard's hurt its open season over the middle.

I'm thinking our defense doesn't have the talent it used to. Ed and Ray are older, (hell Ed won't or can't tackle), there's no Terrell, Johnson and Redding are gone and haven't been adequately replaced, and when Pollard's hurt its open season over the middle.

They don't have a pass rusher....which is very serious in todays NFL.

Ray Lewisicon-article-link.gif isn’t worried about the numbers right now.

"We always say, ‘Find us at the end of the year and you know where we’re going to be,’” Lewis said Wednesday. "At the end of the year, every year, is when you always pay attention to stats.”

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ray-Lewis-Not-Worried-About-27th-NFL-Ranking/e4c0b8ef-d95f-429e-bac9-e97281b89644

Perhaps polishing up on the tackling will help...

APTOPIX_Ravens_Eagles_Football_114153_team.jpg

The only thing wrong with Ed's position there is he has head down but that seems to be an endemic part of today's tackling.

I don't know, maybe it provides better protection to the tackler to have their head down like that. Having their head up may leave them more prone to a whiplash type of contact.

The only thing wrong with Ed's position there is he has head down but that seems to be an endemic part of today's tackling.

I don't know, maybe it provides better protection to the tackler to have their head down like that. Having their head up may leave them more prone to a whiplash type of contact.

keep your head up (see what you tackle )

and

drive don't dive

that's what i always heard