ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Not Cams Fault

cravnravn

The whole O can't execute. The playmakers can't make plays.

Joe look horrid today.

Maybe Cam hasn't sold his home yet.....

Today I could see why Cam kept the reins on Joe. Cam was right. Conservative....safe was good.

And Rice only had 15 touches between receptions and runs.

This type of game has happened before under cam. Given the circumstances (against a good defense, right after losing ur o coordinator, without your best o lineman) I think we need a few more weeks before we pin the Os woes squarely on Joe. I grant u this was bad. With the pressure of making the playoffs now off, maybe now the O can figure out how to work under caldwell

I'll put the INT on Joe. And the fumble (mostly - just a fluke, really - didn't cover up). And a few bad passes. But the pass protection, the poor routes, the drops, the lack of a running game... not on Joe.

I'll put the INT on Joe. And the fumble (mostly - just a fluke, really - didn't cover up). And a few bad passes. But the pass protection, the poor routes, the drops, the lack of a running game... not on Joe.

I watched the game. Denver stacked the box on you guys, and Rice never chance. Boldin came through a couple times, but not enough to get into the game.

I agree that before we make knee jerk reactions about the O- and yes, Joe was horrible - we need to remember the offense has been uneven all year.

No one actaully thought that Caldwell was going to turn this into an elite offense in 5 days, right ?

Joe's O-Line is beat to crap, hes got a 35+ yr old center, and an average group receivers - and a brand new OC.

Yes, this team is struggling, offense is disfunctional, D is blown apart, and the team's confidence is shaken.

Still, we are in the playoffs for the 5th straight year. Not too shabby. How many teams' fans would die for that ?

Considering the injuries and adversity this team has endured, plus the turnover in aging personnel, we should be proud of this team.

Thats how I'm to looking at things from here on out. Anyone joining me ?

:gorave:

I agree that before we make knee jerk reactions about the O- and yes, Joe was horrible - we need to remember the offense has been uneven all year.

No one actaully thought that Caldwell was going to turn this into an elite offense in 5 days, right ?

Joe's O-Line is beat to crap, hes got a 35+ yr old center, and an average group receivers - and a brand new OC.

Yes, this team is struggling, offense is disfunctional, D is blown apart, and the team's confidence is shaken.

Still, we are in the playoffs for the 5th straight year. Not too shabby. How many teams' fans would die for that ?

Considering the injuries and adversity this team has endured, plus the turnover in aging personnel, we should be proud of this team.

Yeah The ravens are holding back, saving their strength. Yeah Yeah Thats what it is.They are going to unleash the crakens once the playoffs begin. Heck yeah I'll join. Why Not?

I'm all in. I was before the game. I knew we had no shot to win except for the unlikely senario that I posted in the Ravens winning game plan. That was almost working until Joe threw the pick 6.

I went to the game to cheer the Ravens on....to support the team...to get out of the house and watch some football which I love to do.

It was like a preseason game. I had to use a program to look up names for the numbers that I saw on the field.

As you say varaven...considering all those things, I think all of us knew the wheels were comming off the cart. No team can overcome that.

I thought "Ok, let everybody beat up on them while they're down. They may not win another game this year but this team and organization will remember and come back with a vengence."

5 straight years in the playoffs even though they are falling in backwards this year. A lot of franchises would love to fall in backwards.

I am not a fair weather fan. It hurt my eyes and brain to watch the offense yesterday, but I wanted to support the team that I've grown to love. I've hung in every game, every season. There have been some real bad ones early in the franchises history. Hanging in makes the winning all that much sweeter and we've had a hell of a lot of winning here.

Winning might be on hold this year but this season is not over yet. I'm not throwing in the towell on the Giants who got shut out or the Bengals.

I'm all in va.

Max,

You are a true fan. And I am with you on the roster and no-names on the field. I mean, who in the hell is Josh Bynes ? And I read where he led the

team in tackles yesterday.

Anyway, we will right this ship, maybe this year, maybe next or the year afer . Either way, we are in the playoffs and anything can happen.

In fact, we may end up 9-7, still win the AFCN and be the team everyone (media, pundits, etc.) writes off.

Thats OK, we are still in the dance and anything can happen in this week-to-week NFL !

:thumbup:

I said it could get worse under Caldwell. You are aking him to do something he has never doen before.

Yea but think about the first time you ever had sex. You had never done that before and that worked out ok.