ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

harrison cut

They are rebuilding. If things go as they have in the past they will be back.

I think this Robinson kid they got is going to explode. Tomlin calls him a one trick pony but that one trick is causing havoc in the backfield. Worilds better show up or this kid could knock him out of starting.

It was fun to watch Harrison play. In his prime he was a menace. His body is starting to wear down but I think he still has a good year left

Yeah last year Espn did a story about how Harrison in his prime would come of the edge at a 45 degree or less angle and now he barely reaches 60 degrees. I'm going to miss him as he may be the last of a die breed of old school football players. Like him or not you gotta admit you loved watching him hit guys well maybe not ravens. That hit on McCoy could be one of my all time favorite hits.

• 2 weeks later...
I have mixed emotions on it. I think he has a year left in him and he could groom whoever we draft but at the same time he could never be 100% again. I really wish Woodley would pick up Harrison's work ethic because he could be an absolute monster but he has yet to show he is willing to do the extra little things.

yeah, Harrison has been one of my favorites, so I'm sorry to see him go. But it I'll get over it and it's time to move on. I don't know for sure, but Woodley doesn't seem like he'll be able to play at Harrison's spot. We'll see if Worilds has got it.

Worilds does a much better job on Woodley side and seemed to disappear on Harrison's side.

• 2 weeks later...

Worilds does a much better job on Woodley side and seemed to disappear on Harrison's side.

Very true. I'm actually more concerned about the lack of depth at OLB for us than who we've got starting though. Worilds is still an unkown for me. I'm glad to see him get a shot, I guess Tomlin really spoke up for him when they drafted him, so if just for that I'd like to see him come through. He can definitely get to the QB though, main problem is he isn't as good against the run. I guess we'll find out!

• 2 weeks later...

Very true. I'm actually more concerned about the lack of depth at OLB for us than who we've got starting though. Worilds is still an unkown for me. I'm glad to see him get a shot, I guess Tomlin really spoke up for him when they drafted him, so if just for that I'd like to see him come through. He can definitely get to the QB though, main problem is he isn't as good against the run. I guess we'll find out!

Though we didn't get to see him I'm really excited about Robinson. You don't keep a 3rd string olb who can't play specials if something isn't there.