ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Trade for AQ Shipley

colincac

Will be interesting when they announce what the draft pick can be worth, but I love the move. Awesome rating from PFF and a lot more experience than Gradkowski. I'd actually put the odds on him to start this year.

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/332496226505334784

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Trade-For-Center-AQ-Shipley/09c21090-d268-4c4d-a2b4-deebe494cb84

More from PFF:

@aqshipley The annoying thing is we were working on a piece where you were a possible Secret Superstar for the Colts. Had to scrap that now

Awesome.

Interesting. I knew they needed a more experienced guy. I don't get the drafting of a center now.

I'm puzzled too. But, I'll chalk it up to Oz getting a good player at a good price. Shipley is definitely pumped to be coming here.

I like bringing in the competition but remember...this guy couldn't win a starting job with the Steelers, Eagles and Colts.

Agree but he was a 7th Rounder who took some time to develop before posting fantastic blocking ratings last year on an otherwise shredded Colts O-line. Looks like we should've used the Jensen pick on somebody else but who cares, depth on the o-line is always good.

Agree but he was a 7th Rounder who took some time to develop before posting fantastic blocking ratings last year on an otherwise shredded Colts O-line. Looks like we should've used the Jensen pick on somebody else but who cares, depth on the o-line is always good.

OK...I'll stay open minded.

Like I said...I'm all for good strong competition.

:laugh:

There are mistakes, and then there are moments of unexplainable idiocy. Ryan Grigson trading A.Q. Shipley for a conditional 7th round pick is unexplainable idiocy.
  • Upvote 1