ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Upshaw weighs 285

vmax

He has to lose 20 pounds to make an impact. That's way too much at this time of the year.

He's opened the door for McPhee, McClellan, and Simon...who might end up being the best of all.

Shoot Max, he can lose 20 lbs in a couple of hot yoga sessions . No worries 👍

I know he said personal reason and traveling but every hotel has a facility to work out in. You gotta question his motivation. I'm starting to wonder if Alabama is becoming the new USC great college players in a great system but can't transition to the nfl. If I were the ravens with Elvis I would tell him to add 10 pounds and put him at de.

This is no big deal at all. Upshaw came into last season overweight as well. Two months is plenty of time to get into shape. We are in no way dependent upon Upshaw. Dumervil and Suggs are the main stays, but young guys like Hamilton, McAdoo, B1G DPOTY Jon Simon, and McClellan are going to be gunning for Upshaw's position. If Upshaw is out of shape, that is his loss, not the team's. We have plenty of guys behind him that will be ready to go.

Here's the latest...

"Courtney's weight issue - [and] he does need to lose some pounds - is that he doesn't eat right," Harbaugh said today following the Ravens' organized team activity. "Courtney eats too much and he doesn't eat all of the right foods. He knows that and that's something he's going to have to get a handle on or he's not going to be the best that he can be."

Upshaw has attended all three weeks of organized team activities and Harbaugh said that the linebacker has been working hard.

"My first thought is he's playing good. That's the first thing. He understands the defense exceptionally well. He's working really hard, but he's aware of [the need to lose weight]," Harbaugh said. "Everybody in our building is involved with it. He'll be in fighting shape, I promise you that.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-harbaugh-critical-of-courtney-upshaws-eating-habits-20130606,0,928573.story#ixzz2VTNgxMzs

While Jacoby was doing Dancing with the Stars Courtney should have been on this show...

The-Biggest-Loser-part3-20.jpg

Upshaw says he's 285. I hear he's more like 290-295.

The team wouldn't let him go to the White House...so it's serious.

He's deep in the dog house. John takes no shit.