ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I'm Scared

deeshopper

This shit scares me....

Cruise ships and oil tankers may be sailing through ice-free waters of the Arctic as early as 2054, according to a new study that narrows to a handful of years the uncertainty of when this climate-change milestone will occur. Previous studies have pegged it to everywhere between 2015 and 2100.

The implications of an ice-free Arctic range from loss of habitat for polar bears and seals to a surge in extreme weather around the world and an acceleration of global climate change, according to Arctic experts.

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/ice-free-arctic-may-come-soon-2054-study-says-6C10641282

Apparently those two had a history of bad blood, it is unfortunate that travon lost his life. You have to be on your toes down here because you don't know who is carrying

2 months there was a security video of two masked men robbing an Internet cafe down here, an 83 year old man got up and wheeled a pistol and shot them both dead, he's a hero now,

I didn't know what an Internet cafe was, it's where you go to play video gambling

I saw that video of him. Those guys were acting in a violent dangerous manner. The old man made the right call. Zimmerman overreacted. He did not follow instructions. I really can't wait for the wrongful death suit when Zimmerman has to testify.

I saw that video of him. Those guys were acting in a violent dangerous manner. The old man made the right call. Zimmerman overreacted. He did not follow instructions. I really can't wait for the wrongful death suit when Zimmerman has to testify.

Never going to happen Pop

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Dershowitz-Zimmerman-Prosecutorial-Misconduct/2013/07/14/id/514957