ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Riley Cooper

Geronimo

Why isn't it ok for a black person to say it to another black person? i hope your answer isn't because a white person can't say it to a black person.

For the same reason that Dee just posted.

It's a hate word. It's dirty. It's filthy. It's ugly. It's full of negative energy.

What's Cooper's punishment?

To raise his level of awareness....to raise his conscousness....to wake up.

Anybody who uses that word needs to do the same.

For the same reason that Dee just posted.

It's a hate word. It's dirty. It's filthy. It's ugly. It's full of negative energy.

What's Cooper's punishment?

To raise his level of awareness....to raise his conscousness....to wake up.

Anybody who uses that word needs to do the same.

when a black person says it to another black person hate, dirty, ugly and negative energy doesn't apply, i'm sorry you don't understand and probably will never understand.

when a black person says it to another black person hate, dirty, ugly and negative energy doesn't apply, i'm sorry you don't understand and probably will never understand.

so its a double standard, you have to be of certain race, then its OK do drop the bomb

so its a double standard, you have to be of certain race, then its OK do drop the bomb

Yes craven it's a double standard , just like there are many more double standards that the powers that be control which favor other races. this is the only one that black people have, while the people that control this countries finances possess many more but i don't see or hear you saying anything about that. black people have one word ( one thing) thats a double standard and you are crying about it. i wish you could trade place with a black person for a couple of months and i bet you would kill yourself , because us having this one word has you in an uproar. If you were on the other side and you had to deal with all of the double standards that other people have you wouldn't be able to deal with it, you'd commit suicide.

Theres a double standard in what people familiar to each other can say that others cannot too. I may be able to call a friend or my brother an asshole, but if I throw it at strangers there will probably be some trouble. Also there are other ethnic words that when used within a group wont raise an eyebrow but when used by an outsider (and in this case in anger) will cause an uproar.

Yes craven it's a double standard , just like there are many more double standards that the powers that be control which favor other races. this is the only one that black people have, while the people that control this countries finances possess many more but i don't see or hear you saying anything about that. black people have one word ( one thing) thats a double standard and you are crying about it. i wish you could trade place with a black person for a couple of months and i bet you would kill yourself , because us having this one word has you in an uproar. If you were on the other side and you had to deal with all of the double standards that other people have you wouldn't be able to deal with it, you'd commit suicide.

I do not doubt that being black (or other minority) at times would more difficult that being not belonging to a minority group, but I do not think you can claim if someone suddenly was that they would commit suicide. No matter what race or religion we are, we all have problems and struggles we deal with.

I am white, do you know how much pressure to be bright I have? My friend Franklin, who is black, spends half his salary on gas so he can visit his kids he has all over town. It aint easy being any color.

I am white, do you know how much pressure to be bright I have? My friend Franklin, who is black, spends half his salary on gas so he can visit his kids he has all over town. It aint easy being any color.

LMAO! I had to read this twice, but it's awesome.

I certanily don't want anyone--black, white, brown, yellow, green, or those darn Avatar people--calling me that word.

You are so full of shit you stink, You think every white person is born with a silver spoon in its mouth and doesnt have to earn what they get?

Edited by cravnravn

Please enlighten me.

What does the word mean when a black person says it to another black person?

it should never be said, but "those people" can say it if they want , but they'll have to govern themselves amongst themselves,and whitey should just stay out of it,unless whitey is the idiot who said it then he needs to be punished because he put whitey self into it.

O'Reilly Cooper :fishin:

How do you know what anyone means when they say it? That's the flaw in this argument. When person X says it, it automatically means one thing ... because of the color of their skin? I mean, if that's your take, whatever - but I just don't see it.

Words with such historically disgusting meaning should just be erased from our daily vocab and only used as lessons of how awful we can be.

How do you know what anyone means when they say it? That's the flaw in this argument. When person X says it, it automatically means one thing ... because of the color of their skin? I mean, if that's your take, whatever - but I just don't see it.

Words with such historically disgusting meaning should just be erased from our daily vocab and only used as lessons of how awful we can be.

Like i said dc, it's a black thing and you just don't understand, well maybe you do, you yourself have stated above, that the word has a historically disgusting meaning but when a black person says it to another black person that historically disgusting meaning doesn't apply because that historically disgusting meaning only applies with the way Cooper used it. And there are other ways cooper could have used it that would apply. I've never felt angered the couple of thousand times a black person called me the n-word, but the handful of times that a white person has called me the n-word i was angered and i wanted to fight,why, because of history.