At .500, How Do the Ravens Finish?

deeshopper

Week 12: Sunday, Nov. 29 — vs. Pittsburgh, 8:20 p.m. L

Week 13: Monday, Dec. 7 — at Green Bay, 8:30 p.m. W

Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 13 — vs. Detroit, 1 p.m. W

Week 15: Sunday, Dec. 20 — vs. Chicago, 1 p.m. L

Week 16: Sunday, Dec. 27 — at Pittsburgh, 1 p.m. L

Week 17: Sunday, Jan. 3 — at Oakland, 4:15 p.m. W

8-8. They might win next week if Roethlisberger doesn't play so maybe 9-7.

We played against a championship calibur team today in Indy. None of the teams left on the schedule scare me, including Pittsburgh (who just lost to the Chiefs). If we could slow down Manning and the Colts offense, I do not see why we cannot do the same to Rodgers and Green Bay. At this point, I am thinking 10-6, win out and split with Pittsburgh. At the same time, I do not see why we cannot sweep the Steelers.

We played against a championship calibur team today in Indy. None of the teams left on the schedule scare me, including Pittsburgh (who just lost to the Chiefs). If we could slow down Manning and the Colts offense, I do not see why we cannot do the same to Rodgers and Green Bay. At this point, I am thinking 10-6, win out and split with Pittsburgh. At the same time, I do not see why we cannot sweep the Steelers.

Bottom line...a team that can only score 16 points against a shitty Browns D and 15 points against a shitty Colts D is a fragile commodity.

Hat's off to an improved D though.

The Colts D certainly isn't shitty anymore, you guys need to stop rolling with the past and realize that teams change. The Bengals don't have a shitty D anymore and neither do the Colts. Jacob Lacey was a flat out stud out there today, and we managed to shut down Freeney and Mathis. We go AT LEAST 9-7, but Jacksonville is 6-4 and closes with San Fran, Miami, Houston, Indy, NE, and Cleveland. They are going to win probably 3 of those and maybe 4, so we really have a slim, slim, shot at the playoffs.

The Colts D certainly isn't shitty anymore, you guys need to stop rolling with the past and realize that teams change. The Bengals don't have a shitty D anymore and neither do the Colts. Jacob Lacey was a flat out stud out there today, and we managed to shut down Freeney and Mathis. We go AT LEAST 9-7, but Jacksonville is 6-4 and closes with San Fran, Miami, Houston, Indy, NE, and Cleveland. They are going to win probably 3 of those and maybe 4, so we really have a slim, slim, shot at the playoffs.

PLAYOFFS ????!!!!!!!

We will lose to the Steelers both times because our offense is garbage and we won't score on them. The only chance we have of beating Pittsburgh is if Webb returns a kick (their special teams coverage has been giving out about 1 return a game lately), or Roethlisberger doesn't play due to the head shot he took today.