ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Stokely Cut

cravnravn

I interpret this as we are really excited with what we have in Deonte Thompson and Marlon Brown. Brown looks to be taking over slot duty full time now, as Doss is the only other receiver on the roster that can play slot. The offense last week was starting to move when Torrey was the the flanker, Deonte was the split-end and Brown was in the slot. Then Deonte got a cheap shot and had to leave with a concussion. I'm looking forward to seeing what this WR combination will do this week. Throw in Jacoby coming back to rotate in and we are just fine.

• Upvote 1

Stokely cut and Brown/Jones Inactive...that leaves us with Smith/Thompson/Doss...that's it?!?!?!

Shit!....this hurts, but I'm sure they have a game plan....like Ray Rice being the slot receiver... :nono:

Monroe, understandably isn't playing....

The Ravens also deactivated nose tackle Terrence Cody (sprained left knee), defensive end Marcus Spears (knee), center Ryan Jensen (foot surgery) and offensive guard Jah Reid.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-jacoby-jones-eugene-monroe-marlon-brown-inactive-for-ravensdolphins-game-20131006,0,7146699.story#ixzz2gxRZKVWN

Ravens' active receivers: Torrey Smith (21 catches, 435 yards) Deonte Thompson (four catches, 50 yards) Tandon Doss (four catches, 47 yards)

Don't forget Ed Dickson! :fishin: He breaks out today! :gorave: