ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Anybody here think Ravens can't beat the Bears? Not me.

Tornado700

As a matter of fact, I'm thinking we go up to Chicago this Sunday and beat the Bears. Look at last week. We held an outstanding offensive team to just 10 points with 2 seconds on the clock. Our defense is clicking now. I think we go up there and rattle this second string QB's cage a little. I think we hold the Bears to around 100 total yards rushing. I think our offense runs better and throws better. (Chicago is not a good defensive team, giving up 27 points per game average) You can put up points against them. I think Harbs wants to put this "can't win on the road thing" behind them. And I'm guessing they come home with a win, in another close one. 24 to 17.

I think they can win but I'm not confident about it.

The Bears have the #3 scoring offense in the NFL. The Ravens are 21st.

But...things haven't been going well for Obama lately..+..the Bears are his team..=..Ravens win! :gorave:

This team will not make the playoffs this year if they lose, so there's have a lot on the line Sunday.

A loss will put them in a dogfight to reach .500.

The Ravens have the "We make back up QB's Look Great" jinx going for them.

There's another jinx: "The Bears have the 30th ranked run defense so this is a get healthy game."

I don't know if this will help....

The Ravens are preparing for a potential mudder of a football game against the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field.

There's an 80 percent chance of rain with strong rainstorms and heavy winds anticipated, according to The Weather Channel

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ravens-preparing-for-stormy-weather-in-chicago-20131115,0,7782530.story#ixzz2kl1KG2V5

you know each time I think about rainy weather games I think of little Joe Washington on Monday running all over the Pats in his first game as a Baltimore Colt

Was that a great night or what?!!!!

Amazing!

The forecast for Chicago's Soldier Field is 64 degrees, which is quite pleasant for the Midwest in November. But the area is also expected to have strong storms and wind. The chance of rain is 70 percent, and the Windy City will live up to its name with gusts over 25 miles per hour.

In his NFL career, Flacco is 3-1 in games when the wind has been at least 20 miles per hour at kickoff

This might be the perfect setup to run a lot of the wildcat with Taylor.

OK...we want a Ravens win. With a Yets, Fins and Brownies loss, the Ravens will be in sole possession of the 6th seed. :gorave:

temp1114138--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?widt

Edited by vmax

This might be the perfect setup to run a lot of the wildcat with Taylor.

OK...we want a Ravens win. With a Yets, Fins and Brownies loss, the Ravens will be in sole possession of the 6th seed. :gorave:

temp1114138--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?widt

A Brownies win this week and Ravens win over Bengals last week of season could very well mean another division title.

The forecast for Chicago's Soldier Field is 64 degrees, which is quite pleasant for the Midwest in November. But the area is also expected to have strong storms and wind. The chance of rain is 70 percent, and the Windy City will live up to its name with gusts over 25 miles per hour.

In his NFL career, Flacco is 3-1 in games when the wind has been at least 20 miles per hour at kickoff

Great stat. Might have something to do with us having some semblance of a running game in the past though.

Great stat. Might have something to do with us having some semblance of a running game in the past though.

I'm sure the running game of the past had a lot to do with that. Ozzie builds this team for bad weather but Joe plays well in it too.

His strong arm is great for windy weather. McCown should have a lot more problems throwing.

twilightzonewilltherealmartianpleasestan "I see the turnaround starting today.

Maryland wore white...Ravens wearing white today...the stars are in alignment!

The Hunt is on. Unleash the Hounds!"

Edited by vmax
  • Upvote 1