ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Tomlin Fined 100k but its not over yet

52isUnstoppable

OH PLEASE GOD STOP IT!!!

you guys sound like a bunch damn whiney lil biotches and

A HELL OF ALOT LIKE YOUR COACH

There was no zero absolutely nada direct impact on the play take off the freaking grape drink glasses.

stop acting so stupid. he wouldn't have scored he was lucky he didn't fumble the damn thing.

Enjoy the fact of sitting at home for the playoffs.

BIG BABIES.

draft picks????? f'n stupid concept but as usual we'll overcome.

keep making rules named for Steeler players and organization

crabby crazed cravns

OH PLEASE GOD STOP IT!!!

you guys sound like a bunch damn whiney lil biotches and

A HELL OF ALOT LIKE YOUR COACH

There was no zero absolutely nada direct impact on the play take off the freaking grape drink glasses.

stop acting so stupid. he wouldn't have scored he was lucky he didn't fumble the damn thing.

Enjoy the fact of sitting at home for the playoffs.

BIG BABIES.

draft picks????? f'n stupid concept but as usual we'll overcome.

keep making rules named for Steeler players and organization

crabby crazed cravns

I just think that to help make sure it never happens again the team needs to be penalized too. A fine to one individual doesn't really do that IMO.

Or change the rule that in any case of interference from the sideline a touchdown is awarded.

I just think that to help make sure it never happens again the team needs to be penalized too. A fine to one individual doesn't really do that IMO.

Or change the rule that in any case of interference from the sideline a touchdown is awarded.

Thing is, that's already a rule. The referees were simply too incompetent and/or couldn't see through the money the Steelers were handing them to throw that flag.

• Upvote 1

Why do people continually say that Tomlin had zero effect on the play?

I've watched it 10 times from all these different angles and I see the thing every time. Jones running completely parallel to the sideline the entire duration of the kick return, then reaching the point where Tomlin is standing, cutting inside and being immediately tackled. You think he decided to run directly in the path of the defender just for fun or do you think maybe the guy standing directly in his path forced him to change directions?

And do you think Jacoby just randomly picked a person a person in the stadium to point at right after the play, and it just happened to be Tomlin?

I'll answer for you... He got tackled and immediately pointed at Tomlin because Tomlin was breaking the rules by standing on the field directly in the path of Jacoby forcing him inwards directly in the path of a would be tackler. Its not up for debate this is what happened and it should have been flagged and awarded a TD or at least 15 yards. It directly affected the score and almost the outcome of the game. If I was Crav and lost $ on the point spread I'd be pissed.

sometimes

Kraft paid for Belicheats fine and the teams fine for spygate

I don't believe the Rooneys will pay Tomlins

when the Jets Coach ACTUALLY tripped a player his world went to sheet.He had learned it from the Patriots who also taught Mangina the spying way.

To me draft picks would be too extreme but when it comes to the STEELERS and punishment goodell has a hardon for above and beyond bullcrap discipline.

GOODELL SUCKS.

still hold my ground the runner would not have scored, and if cravn is upset for not winning his bet

he should be PISSED because the offense couldn't put it in the endzone and fucking happy Tucker was in the zone that night or it would've been a DOUBLE WHAMMY

still hold my ground the runner would not have scored, and if cravn is upset for not winning his bet

he should be PISSED because the offense couldn't put it in the endzone and fucking happy Tucker was in the zone that night or it would've been a DOUBLE WHAMMY

And I'll stand my ground that he would have scored, Jones is one of the fastest in the NFL.

Steeler Conspiracy all over again

still hold my ground the runner would not have scored,

We can speculate about whether he would or wouldn't have until our fingers jam up. It doesn't really matter. We'll never know because Tomlin cheated, that's the point. Even if Jacoby wouldn't have scored it doesn't make what Tomlin did anything less than cheating.

sometimes

Kraft paid for Belicheats fine and the teams fine for spygate

I don't believe the Rooneys will pay Tomlins

when the Jets Coach ACTUALLY tripped a player his world went to sheet.He had learned it from the Patriots who also taught Mangina the spying way.

To me draft picks would be too extreme but when it comes to the STEELERS and punishment goodell has a hardon for above and beyond bullcrap discipline.

GOODELL SUCKS.

Just curious...what makes you think the Steelers' organization wouldn't pay. $100,000 is a lot for a coach.