ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Please Tell Me This is Wrong

oldno82

Comp picks are a crap shoot, the comp draft is not until what June? If we go into the April draft with only 4 picks, rest assure Oz trades out of the first for more picks.

No, comp picks are used during the draft, but cannot be traded. The slim number of picks the Ravens have lead me to believe they will trade down. I know they are counting on the comp picks being good, Ozzie has mentioned them a few times. Even so, they need a little more help than they have picks and this is a deep draft in the areas they need help.

You are thinking of the Supplimental draft for college players cleared to be drafted after the draft is over, usually because of injury or accedemic reasons. Yes, that "draft" is a waste, rarely is a decent role player found, let alone a good one.

Comp picks are a crap shoot, the comp draft is not until what June? If we go into the April draft with only 4 picks, rest assure Oz trades out of the first for more picks.

Nooooo..... We're in a great spot for Ebron or Evans....... We need 1st round talent to rebuild the offense.

1st, 2nd, 3rd and 6th round picks as it stands. We are expecting to get 2 4ths, a 5th and a 6th or 7th round picks as compensation picks.

We traded 4th and 5th for Monroe and a 7th for Shipley.

Crap. I thought Indy gave us a 7th for taking Shipley.