ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Resign Monroe

colincac

I have a memory that lasts more than a day. I also see with clear eyes the landscape. You got quoted and are embarassed by it.

LMFAO. If you fan enough shit around, something is going to stick.

Zero embarrassment here. Many people way smarter than either of us thought the Ravens should tag him. You being correct about him not being tagged was an accident. Your reasoning was (and still is) extremely flawed.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO. If you fan enough shit around, something is going to stick.

Zero embarrassment here. Many people way smarter than either of us thought the Ravens should tag him. You being correct about him not being tagged was an accident. Your reasoning was (and still is) extremely flawed.

I am not a fan of the Ravens. Many around here were echoing the same things I was saying about Monroe.

What's the fuss over folks ?....We got the guy Ozzie wanted at a bargain price, and all of you have a valid point, none of us were spot on and almost never are.....Hey I'm good with the bargain deal but it's not like we just signed JO again.....

Let's get that safety, wr and sign my boy DS before we start shooting each other....lol

Come on folks it's football not brain surgery......

I think DS Is going for a final pay day...Denver is going for broke. Curious to see where he lands.

I hope we don't lose him, that D is what kept us in games last yr and he was a vital part of that.....

With Kubes running the O, we will be leaps and bounds better and put up decent points, we need that D to be steady....

I am never overwhelmed by a high scoring team with a weak D or visa versa, it's always been balance that makes a team a constant competitor. IMO

FYI, Da Raiders, only them, lost their high priced tackle, he failed his physical and is now going to sign back with the Rams.... I think this was a blessing in disguise for the Raiders, that contract was crazy......

Not a blessing. This was buyer's remorse. Saffold has already agreed to a 5-yr contract to stay with the Rams. I don't know the figures, but I'm sure it's a lot less than the Raiders' deal.