ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens agree to terms with Steve Smith

Money

What???? Pitts, Jones, DSmith, S Smith, Monroe..we matched Denver step for step, correction we've had a better free agency then the donkeys..wait to the draft gets here.

Crav, what I'm saying is that Pitta, Jones, Monroe, and D Smith were already on this team last year when we went 8-8. Steve Smith was the first and only real addition to what we already had.

Torrey Smith, Steve Smith, Marlon Brown, Jacoby Jones, Dennis Pitta

u think they can do something with that?

This is as perfect group of receivers and play makers but they still need an O line to go anywhere.

Why are we up this early?

We are still in the Chase for Mack, we land him and we are complete. Drafting a rt should be easy enough

Crav, you are right about Mack. Don't know that completes us but it certainly would fortify the OL In a huge way. We don't want to go into 2014 with Grad at C. Make that Can't !

Crav, what I'm saying is that Pitta, Jones, Monroe, and D Smith were already on this team last year when we went 8-8. Steve Smith was the first and only real addition to what we already had.

The only one that played a full season was D Smith and I hardly think he was the reason for them going 8-8. I also consider Pitta an addition this year over last. Same to a lesser degree with Monroe. Coming to new team and scheme in the middle of the year and immediately starting at LT is a tough transition to say the least. He now is a part of the team from the start.

The only one that played a full season was D Smith and I hardly think he was the reason for them going 8-8. I also consider Pitta an addition this year over last. Same to a lesser degree with Monroe. Coming to new team and scheme in the middle of the year and immediately starting at LT is a tough transition to say the least. He now is a part of the team from the start.

You've got a point,,,,but I still think we need a whole lot more than we can grab in one year: RT (and not Osemele there), C, FS, RB, TE. It's not impossible, but we'd have to catch lightening in a bottle this year.

I keep wondering if Ricky Wagner can step up and play RT for us. I seldom hear a word about him.

You've got a point,,,,but I still think we need a whole lot more than we can grab in one year: RT (and not Osemele there), C, FS, RB, TE. It's not impossible, but we'd have to catch lightening in a bottle this year.

I keep wondering if Ricky Wagner can step up and play RT for us. I seldom hear a word about him.

RBs are a dime a dozen these days. You can effective ones late in the draft or as Rookie FA. We may draft a TE. We may have our RT already and still have a shot at Mack for C. I do wonder about FS. This is a deep draft. We may cover it all. At least most of it.