ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

UN Global Warming report is out

vmax

I basically saw this concept yrs ago in Pop Mechanics or something. They also had getting energy from sewage that produces methane which BC will be doing soon out in Dundalk. Also I saw where they could get electricity from urine via a chemical reaction.

Look at the trucking industry, any truck from 2011 on is now equipped with an Diesel Exhaust Filtration system or DEF, you wont see any more trucks from 2011 on spew out black smoke, their exhaust is now white in color, temperature cause the smoke, and sensors throughout the exhaust system send signals to the DEF when the exhaust is about to bellow out, and it sprays DEF fluid that turns the smoke white..Its supposed to be cleaner for the atmosphere..DEF Fluid is goat urine.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/02/neil-degrasse-tyson-when-the-rich-start-losing-money-theyll-take-climate-change-seriously/

Neil deGrasse Tyson: When the rich start losing money, they’ll take climate change seriously

Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson characterized the naysaying surrounding climate change as par for the course in footage aired on Monday from his interview with MSNBC host Chris Hayes,

“The evidence will show up when they need more evidence,” deGrasse Tyson told Hayes. “More storms, more coastlines getting lost. People beginning to lose their wealth. People, if they begin to lose their wealth, they change their mind real fast, I’ve found — particularly in a capitalist culture.”

In the interview, which was filmed last week in New York City, the Cosmos host said that denial of scientific truths generally goes through three stages: First, skeptics say it can’t be true. Then, they say it contradicts the Bible. Finally, they admit the clues were there all along.

But regardless of how the world’s climate patterns evolve, deGrasse Tyson added, humanity would still carry on, though facing different temperatures than it has experienced for the past 1,000 years.

“Yes, there were storms,” deGrasse Tyson explained. “But in the mix of things, you had some assurances. It’s remarkably stable, given the fluctuations that had existed previously in the history of the world. When the dinosaurs were here, there were no polar ice caps. Talk about global warming — it was really warm when the dinosaurs were here.”

To “wake people,” he continued, he asks them how high the sea levels will be if the ice caps melt away, a scenario he said reminds him of the destruction Charleton Heston confronted in the original Planet of the Apes film series.

“[They say], ‘Oh, maybe a couple of feet,’” deGrasse Tyson told Hayes. “No, it would come up to the Statue of Liberty’s elbow — the one that’s holding the Declaration of Independence. That’s how high the water line will be.”

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/neil-degrasse-tyson-on-climate-change-272458819887

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/tyson-discusses-cosmos-and-creationists-272463427554

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/cosmic-man-270813251715

Wouldn't it just re-enter the atmosphere in short order?

LOL

I dont know. I just wouldnt be amazed if someone, not neccesarily a respected scientist, coming up with that idea. Think of the space elevator that some scientists think they can build. Find a way to add a pump and "problem solved".

Can the Kochs Hold Back History?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/09/opinion/egan-can-the-kochs-hold-back-history.html?_r=2

Some highlights:

According to one study, the Kochs have already spent $61 million on various front groups dedicated to the flat-earth proposition that the globe is not warming.

What this shows is that you can buy a lie, but you can’t make that lie the truth.

Edited by Spen

I thikn they were successful when they got to play the Wizard. Now that the dog pulled the curtain back and people know who they are. They have documentaries about them. They are being talked about on the Senate floor. People see how they benefit from their bribery so I think that goal of their is sinking.

Climate change is aggravating asthma and allergies and killing more people through extreme heat and floods, the White House said in a report Friday promoting new federal limits on carbon pollution.

"We have a moral obligation to leave our children a planet that's not irrevocably polluted or damaged," the report said, adding that in addition to kids, other members of society — the elderly, those with chronic illnesses, and the poor — were also particularly vulnerable to the health effects of climate change.

The percentage of Americans with asthma has more than doubled in the past three decades as air quality has decreased, the report said. The warmer air temperatures have increased allergies. And extreme weather events like heavy precipitation, droughts, and heatwaves are increasing in frequency and duration.

Friday's report shared disturbing statistics on the health effects of climate change, including:

•Extreme heat exposure caused more than 7,800 deaths in the United States from 1999 to 2009

•Lyme disease cases have increased over time, with five states reporting 50 to 90 more cases per 100,000 people than they did in 1991

•Allergy seasons are lengthening due to there being more frost-free days and warmer temperatures, increasing, for example, Minneapolis' ragweed season by 21 days per year and Fargo, North Dakota's by 19 days. http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/white-house-climate-change-ruining-our-health-n124796

•Lyme disease cases have increased over time, with five states reporting 50 to 90 more cases per 100,000 people than they did in 1991

That is some serious shit, I was kept in isolation for a week in 2000 because of it

My god cravn Drinking that shit beer will kill any and all things

Go get some Swamp Ape

400lb monkey

or

something lighter like leinenkugel's summer shanty

the fuckin ice in the bucket was thinking

the quickest way to get away from this nasty beer is to melt, evaporate and rain in the lake nearby

fish and gator piss

and

DC

Cravn's old bones and joints can't handle cooler temps

and

I won't go below the belt and imagine how other things react in cooler waters

I still can't get over that crud he drinks.

there is no way he has a sign that reads

Welcome to our ool

yes we leave the P out

I admit I really do dig that. it's just the beer inside that ruins it for me

did you really come up with that or one of your boys?

btw, nice job on the ool project

next time fill up jugs with your pool water and freeze them so you have big blocks of ice to put back in your pool during summer months.

instead of pumping the water into your lake :mello:

I know you still have that huge deep freezer

where else can you keep all the gator meat?