ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 10 vs Tennessee Titans

deeshopper

Steelers getting beat. Ben stinking up the place. Guess he can't carry a team.

Or like they said at halftime both teams are playing like crap after using it up last Suday night.

Well that's a stupid rule if ever I heard one.

Now that DC's see that is how you stop an offense they will abuse the substitution rule. The comp committee will have to change that rule.

Or like they said at halftime both teams are playing like crap after using it up last Suday night.

Now that DC's see that is how you stop an offense they will abuse the substitution rule. The comp committee will have to change that rule.

Lmao making excuses for Ben

I love the announcer "i havent seen an opi call this whole year"..

Really want to talk about opi during a ravens game.. Cmon man

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/penalty-wipes-out-saints--game-winning-hail-mary--but-was-it-a-flop-223200255.html

Another OPI. I am still waiting to see someone from a few weeks ago defend the offensive players like they did with SS.

4673-12InSAL-18810_cropped-296x300.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ravens-cheerleader-injured-in-fall-at-stadium-leaves-hospital-002630043.html

Ravens cheerleader injured in fall at stadium leaves hospital

A Baltimore Ravens cheerleader took a hard fall on Sunday during a game against the Tennessee Titans. However, the team reported that she has left the hospital under her own power.

The team declined to identify the cheerleader. She fell during a stunt, and was stabilized by stadium medical personnel before being carted off the field.

According to the team, the cheerleader was treated for head, neck and back injuries. However, she walked out of the hospital under her own power, team officials said.

Cheerleaders' working conditions have been under debate for several months, as cheerleaders from several teams have filed suit protesting their pay and team expectations. A Deadspin article from January detailed the rigorous, often ridiculous, expectations for Baltimore cheerleaders.