ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Who gets the blame?

cravnravn

Tough loss but the better team won. We just made it interesting at the end. Joe looked lost and lacked poise at critical points in game.

Missed assignments on D, especially on Green gaffe, don't happen to disciplined teams. Ever.

The lack of past D leaders - like Ray and Reed - cannot be overstated. Don't see a single 1 that fits the bill, not after 1 game.

It's only 1 game but this has the look of a very, very long season.

I guess this offense isn't so scary after all and we must have forgotten how to take the other kids lunch - as commented by S Smith Sr.

Pittsburgh didn't look much better in their W - after blowing a 24 pt lead. Still, Ben will be slinging it around the yard Thursday night and Joe had better get his collective crap together if he wants to even make a game out of it.

About the only guys that can hold their head high after that game are the O-Line (just Ok) and Forsett. Everyone else had a stinker. The script followed on nicely from last season as the O looked uninterested in playing football in the 1st half while the D kept us in it. Then the O gets their shit together for the 2nd half, takes the lead and then the D shits the bed to lose us the game.

HIT LIST

O-Line

Justin Forsett

CJ Mosley

Jimmy Smith

SHIT LIST

Joe Flacco

Everyone else in the secondary especially you Mr Chykie "I have to give up at least 1 huge play every game" Brown

Bernard Pierce

Jacoby Jones (Seems to have reverted back to the Jacoby that gone run out of Houston)

Ngata (Made 1 play all game as far as I can remember - seems a bit overpaid right about now)

Maybe if the leader had wanted to build chemistry in the offseason it wouldn't have happened.

Hey fuck nut...McCown assembled the entire Bucs O in the offseason and how'd that work out? He looked like shit.

• Upvote 1

McCown is basically not a QB. I guess Unitas, Berry, and Moore were just wasting their time.

I dont recall those 3 getting together in the off season, they all had 2nd jobs to make ends meet..

Remember Barry Kraus and Larry Brazill? they were security guards at Md Natl Bank on Calvert St in the off seasons.

Those guys didnt make squat back in the day.

I dont recall those 3 getting together in the off season, they all had 2nd jobs to make ends meet..

Remember Barry Kraus and Larry Brazill? they were security guards at Md Natl Bank on Calvert St in the off seasons.

Those guys didnt make squat back in the day.

Unitas, Berry, Moore, Jim Parker, Sherman Plunkett, Big Daddy Lipscomb, and Bobby Boyd all worked out in Leakin Park right across from my house during the offseason. I know this because I, and two other of my friends shagged balls for this crew during these private workouts.

Unitas, Berry, Moore, Jim Parker, Sherman Plunkett, Big Daddy Lipscomb, and Bobby Boyd all worked out in Leakin Park right across from my house during the offseason. I know this because I, and two other of my friends shagged balls for this crew during these private workouts.

I believe ya, I shagged balls for David Lee back in the 70's, he would come up to Burdick Park and just punt from end to end.