ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

This can be a dangerous team

TBird

That's what Gruden said after Forsett's final TD. He said if they can keep improving the secondary they have great balance. Both Torrey and Smith had 90 yards receiving, they have great running game with good blocking.

During the game Gruden was in high praise of Wagner and KO and said you want to lean on that big LG they have there. He also praised KJ on some blocks and a big catch after fumbling near the goal line earlier in the game.

With home games coming up vs SD, Jags and Cleve plus road games in Miami and Houston Ravens could easily win 11 games and try to run the table.

BTW, on that last Forsett TD, Joe called an audible and Gruden said he looked straight at Kubiak when he called it and ran away from an over load. Joe saw something that utilized Forsett the best.

I've been critical of him for not doing that much this year. Glad to see Joe get it back.

Like Smurf said on the WOW thread, they must have done a lot of work with JOe during the bye

which couldn't have come at a better time.

Hill blew coverages a number of times, leading to big plays down field. There is no excuse for so many blow coverages this far into the season by the safeties. Hill has enough experince to know this system.

This was a terrible Saints team whose secondary is worse than the Ravens, and that is saying a lot. The Siants d line lost a key piece early in the game and their line backers leave a lot to be desired.

Gruden says the same thing about every team on Monday Night Football that is winning the game; so & so is the best, great, super, yadda, yadda yadda. Ignore what he says on the game casts; it is a show and he is a showman.

It took a great catch by Smith Sr and a pick six to pull away from a bad team even with the great running game. After this much of the season we still know one thing; this team is inconsistant. Maybe they will finally be able to run the ball consistantly, but the jury is still out.

Monroe is still a liability in pass set, T Smith is still struggling with press coverage- the Saints played off coverage on him most of the game. Remeber too, the Saints defense dropped a sure pick six from Joe, who was hit as he threw to Daniels.

Easy cowboy, five games left, against some very good teams.

Hill blew coverages a number of times, leading to big plays down field. There is no excuse for so many blow coverages this far into the season by the safeties. Hill has enough experince to know this system.

This was a terrible Saints team whose secondary is worse than the Ravens, and that is saying a lot. The Siants d line lost a key piece early in the game and their line backers leave a lot to be desired.

Gruden says the same thing about every team on Monday Night Football that is winning the game; so & so is the best, great, super, yadda, yadda yadda. Ignore what he says on the game casts; it is a show and he is a showman.

It took a great catch by Smith Sr and a pick six to pull away from a bad team even with the great running game. After this much of the season we still know one thing; this team is inconsistant. Maybe they will finally be able to run the ball consistantly, but the jury is still out.

Monroe is still a liability in pass set, T Smith is still struggling with press coverage- the Saints played off coverage on him most of the game. Remeber too, the Saints defense dropped a sure pick six from Joe, who was hit as he threw to Daniels.

NFL.com has a piece saying the same thing as Gruden about being a dangerous

team adding Brandon Williams and Ngata up the middle and Suggs and Dooooom onthe edges and Mosley as the DROY.

So I'm going by what they say not you. Besides, Ravens deserve a break. You just

need to relax and enjoy a win even vs a lousy team.

This is still a dangerous team if they wannna be with winnable games at

home vs SD, jags and Cleve plus one on the road in Houston maybe Miami too

which just gave up 39 pts in Denver.

As far as the coverages they just won some games with their best player on defense out -Jimmy Smith and Webb playing on bad back. He can hardly keep up with anyone.

They got new guys like Hill and Levine playing. He blew the coverage on Jimmy graham's first TD but we still won in spite of their breakdowns.

Hill was the hero reading Brees as Sugg pummeled him forcing Brees to throw late.

Hill played the ball perfectly and took it to the house.

NO never recovered.

Again with easy schedule Ravens are a dangerous team as national writers

are say. Check out nfl.com.

NFL.com has a piece saying the same thing as Gruden about being a dangerous

team adding Brandon Williams and Ngata up the middle and Suggs and Dooooom onthe edges and Mosley as the DROY.

So I'm going by what they say not you. Besides, Ravens deserve a break. You just

need to relax and enjoy a win even vs a lousy team.

This is still a dangerous team if they wannna be with winnable games at

home vs SD, jags and Cleve plus one on the road in Houston maybe Miami too

which just gave up 39 pts in Denver.

Like Gruden, NFL.com has an obvious agenda for calling every team good or ready to be good...

I don't disagree this team can be dangerous when the pieces click. But I'm not ready to bank on those pieces really clicking based on one win against a pretty lousy team and an especially lousy defense.

Like Gruden, NFL.com has an obvious agenda for calling every team good or ready to be good...

I don't disagree this team can be dangerous when the pieces click. But I'm not ready to bank on those pieces really clicking based on one win against a pretty lousy team and an especially lousy defense.

We've all said it at one time or another: The Ravens have solidly displayed their inconsistency. They've got to get over that on the offense if they really expect to make the playoffs. It may take an 11-5 record to ensure that they make it.

True dat but that lousy team threw for 450 yds and 3 TDs and 1 INT and still lost.

With an easy schedule the rest of the way, the moon and stars are perfectly aligned

for us.

Just saying, ya know?

Just saying, did you not listen to yourself when you typed the "450 yds and 3 TDs" part in relation to this team being dangerous?

• Upvote 1

Yeah, way to look at the bright side. Wow.

Just saying, did you not listen to yourself when you typed the "450 yds and 3 TDs" part in relation to this team being dangerous?

I was referring to their offense being dangerous which 450 yds and 3 TDs usually is but not vs us. We

still won despite our secondary because the front 7 put pressure on that offense and took the running

game away but it was still dangerous.

We're still dangerous too despite our secondary.

Just saying, ya know?

Yeah, way to look at the bright side. Wow.

We have 7 wins don't we and we're still in the hunt for the wild card. Did you not look at the

standings to see us in 2d place in AFC-N. Check it out.

But it's like my doc said when he said I had the worse lungs in his office and all those people

out there are 70 and you're not 60 yet.

I said, think of the bright side doc. He said, yea, I like the bright side. What's the bright side.

I'm still getting laid and he laughed his ass off.

Yup, I always look at the bright side. WoW.

:thumbup: