ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

McNabb traded to Redskins

ravinmaniac52

Could either be a blessing or a curse if the Eagles falter in 2010. And also the fans never gave McNabb enough respect it seems at all, afraid to admit.

Another terrible move by Snyder. Now they are going to overpay a Left Tackle at the #5 spot while he struggles to lead the worst offensive line in the league with Clinton Portis and Santana Moss as his premier playmakers, which would be great if it were 2005.

Kind of odd to trade to a division rival.

thinking the same thing. Especially a solid franchise QB. Thats unheard of.

Another terrible move by Snyder. Now they are going to overpay a Left Tackle at the #5 spot while he struggles to lead the worst offensive line in the league with Clinton Portis and Santana Moss as his premier playmakers, which would be great if it were 2005.

LOL, I never looked at it that way but yep, pretty much. Im sure they'll draft all WR with all their other picks like they always do.

I was shocked they traded him to a division rival. I don't remember something like this happening before, but they got great value.

I guess for the Eagles it was dump salary and bonuses, dump McNabb while they can get something for him and send a message to Donavan that playing air guitar comming out of the tunnel is not intimidating to NFL players.

For the Indigenous Persons???? Looks like "Win Now." plus "We have to get rid of our draft picks." plus "Let's be ignorant and keep Campbell in the dark."

43772812.jpg

The Eagles won't win with Kolb.

The best thing that could happen to McNabb is that he becomes one pissed off, agressive. revenge filled guy. I never saw that fire in him.

Redskins will be a .500 team or better next year. Their offensive line got worse during the season, when injuries came about. Even excluding Portis, they have Johnson and Fast Willie, and will be just fine. They have two very good tight ends. Even Thomas and Kelly should get better on the outside.

Having the QB means a lot. Just watch.

Redskins will be a .500 team or better next year. Their offensive line got worse during the season, when injuries came about. Even excluding Portis, they have Johnson and Fast Willie, and will be just fine. They have two very good tight ends. Even Thomas and Kelly should get better on the outside.

I totally agree. Especially when that QB is the caliber of Donavon McNabb.

What have the Skins done to replace samuels? Gonna need a decent left tackle to help McNabster.

Solid defense. And an improving offense?

Their TEs is better than most team or any? And it would not surprise me if some of there young WRs will improve with Mcnabb.. Especially Malcolm Kelly!

I am not really a believer in those RBs at this stage, Portis migth have monster year, however you are a foolish not to believe in Shanahan and RBs.

So if they can upgrade OL and stay healthy, I would not be surprised to see them in the POs.