ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Bring back Cary

OneManCypher

He was part of a terrible secondary. 31st against the pass. As bad as the Ravens were (22nd) the unit he was on was a Fail.

They gave up 30 TD's to the Ravens 22.

And Phiily had just as good pressure on the QB as the Ravens. Same amount of sacks....49.

At age 31...with his undisciplined style of play, I don't see him helping this team.

His time has past.

I don't know about anyone else but i like my cornerbacks with swagger, you can make it into something negative with a label like "loudmouth" or "talks alot" ot "hothead" but Cary played well for us. Cornerback is a difficult position to play with all of the rules benefitting the WR's. he's an experienced cornerback with some swagger that has played here before. it's a good fit , like i said though, for the right price.

I think it all depends on whether Webb is signed. If yes, I don't want Cary. Too old, rather take a young player from the draft. If Webby not signed, then we got problems and need all the F.A. help we can get.

we need a veteran and a draftee. Smith, Webb and Asa seem to have injury problems. we need to get two CB's in here. A solid veteran like Cary, just in case one or two of these guys goes down again and a young corner, preferably a high draftee, to have for the now and the future.

Looks like we'll need every pick Oz can scrape up. On paper I think our CBs aren't bad (Webb,Smith, and Asa), its the safeties that are real $hit. With tendering Tucker and Hill they're really cash strapped. I wish Ngata would play ball but I cant blame him for wanting money at the end of his career.