ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Now that we got some dough

varaven45

I doubt Ozzie does something outlandish, but I wouldn't mind Harvin at all, I know, head case.... But he would be the first real deep threat this team has had since 1996.

With that said, were it me, I sign the free agents the team has, fill in with cheap and drafted players.

They have to find out about the other young receivers and the only way to do that is playing time.

Save as much as possible to carry over for next year when they are really gonna need the room because of Joe's cntract and there likely will be some one worthy of a marque salary on the free agent market,.

If that happens then we're going to go through a long playoff drought.

Possibly, but I can't see we carry a $28 million cap number for anybody.

I don't want to see him go. Hopefully, they get on the stick and Joe's willing to restructure.

In any case, since we don't know, we'd better start looking for a body to back him up and learn the position.

Looks like they can spend some on Forsett.

I would not change my number if I was the Ravens. He is still only a RB.

Possibly, but I can't see we carry a $28 million cap number for anybody.

I don't want to see him go. Hopefully, they get on the stick and Joe's willing to restructure.

In any case, since we don't know, we'd better start looking for a body to back him up and learn the position.

I think QB just became a need in the draft. I would look at the 3rd round.

Joe's agent has said before that he knows Joe's deal was really only a 3 year deal. They just wanted the headline figures. Joe is a smart guy. He knows he will still make plenty of money and that for the interests of the team and him (for both his health and his numbers) some of the money he makes would be better spent making sure he has some protection and some weapons to throw to. I will be totally shocked if he doesn't sign a cap friendly extension before free agency next offseason.

Joe's agent has said before that he knows Joe's deal was really only a 3 year deal. They just wanted the headline figures. Joe is a smart guy. He knows he will still make plenty of money and that for the interests of the team and him (for both his health and his numbers) some of the money he makes would be better spent making sure he has some protection and some weapons to throw to. I will be totally shocked if he doesn't sign a cap friendly extension before free agency next offseason.

I don't know how happy Joe is with Baltimore after all the hate he's found here. He might be willing to stand fast on his contract.

As I said before, I hope not.