ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 10 vs Jacksonville Jaguars

deeshopper

We just witnessed the epitomy of our season. Loss to a horrible team which means we are a horrible team. 2-7 is who we are. We are approaching bottom but not yet

The D is getting better but this team is being dragged down but a few players every week who don't belong in the NFL.

Excuses, excuses guys. What are we doing playing a close game to begin with ? Easy, this team doesn't understand how to win, at least this season. And please no more friggin running the table dribble. We love play another nail biter next week and it'll come down to last drive.

Excuses, excuses guys. What are we doing playing a close game to begin with ? Easy, this team doesn't understand how to win, at least this season. And please no more friggin running the table dribble. We love play another nail biter next week and it'll come down to last drive.

That's the bottom line. Good teams don't play close to everyone, especially teams like the Jags.

Yea so we can hear the dumbfucks bitch about a contract,, whopppeée

Yeah the football board here is populated by some loud people who post the same things over and over. Some who I think really believe what they are posting, some who are obviously trolling. But the bottom line is people keep responding to them.

I know I'm not supporting this team with my time anymore. My Sundays will be spent elsewhere.

Yuo can't deny Flacco needs to restructure if we are to sign any legit help. This team sucks. Plain and simple...