ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Can we beat Michael Vick?

Tornado700

I guess it depends on which Vick shows up Thursday night. Pittsburgh defense has been solid, so what kind of game plan do we run on offense? How do we stop their excellant receivers? Pressure Vick constantly?

Bottom line. Can we beat them Thursday?

Your honest thoughts.

I'm not worried about Bell running the ball , i think we'll keep him and De'angelo contained, It's Bell coming out of the backfield that scares the hell out of me. Mosley could not keep up with him last year. My thought was that the Cincy game was the do or die game but the football gods did us a favor and now this game is winnable(big ben going down) and this game is now the do or die game. If we don't win this game might as well tank. But we could very well win the next three, Pitt without Ben, Cleveland home , and the niners as the first game of the west coast trip

We can't win because Mike Greenberg just picked us to win straight up. He's also picked us to go to Super Bowl.

Aside from being jinxed, we've made 2 average QBs look like Aaron Rodgers the last 2 weeks.

In spite of all the naysayers and PETA activists,

Vick will probably have a career game.

We go 0-4 and are buried by the media and football pundits. The focus shifts to 2016 draft and rumors of Ozzies demise abound.

That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it !

We can't win because Mike Greenberg just picked us to win straight up. He's also picked us to go to Super Bowl.

Aside from being jinxed, we've made 2 average QBs look like Aaron Rodgers the last 2 weeks.

In spite of all the naysayers and PETA activists,

Vick will probably have a career game.

We go 0-4 and are buried by the media and football pundits. The focus shifts to 2016 draft and rumors of Ozzies demise abound.

That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it !

But look at the bright side, week 1 we made a Hall of Famer look like Kyle Boller!

• Upvote 1

We have a long history of making 2nd string QBs look All World. I expect to see 0-4 but to have any chance this season we need the W.

My thoughts exactly. The list of QB's nobody has ever heard about but had that 1 incredible game against the Ravens is long.

But....the Ravens did break Vicks leg once.

Well, thanks to Tucker, Tomlin and Scobee, we pulled it out and I was OFF on my prediction. Hey, a win is a win and breakfast is better, the day is better and the weekend will be better.

Thank goodness that the O and Forsett rediscovered the running game. And Tucker is worth every penny he's paid.

Still, this team and season is hanging precariously by a thread. Harbs and all of us are ecstatic over the W ( as we should) we are in serious WR help.

Need to bring a FA WR and quick. .