ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

RAVENS VS. CARDINALS

vmax

What's inexplicable is that I will stay up and watch this whole game, and, go to work on 4 hours sleep.... :gorave:

RAVENS VS. CARDINALS

Baltimore Ravens: During his days in Cincinnati, Carson Palmer had success against the Ravens when Baltimore had one of the best defenses. He should have a field day against the NFL's 27th-ranked pass defense. Palmer has 11 completions this season on passes of 20 yards or longer (third best in the league), and the Ravens have given up a league-worst 15 completions on such throws. This is a bad matchup for Baltimore. Cardinals 33, Ravens 17. -- Jamison Hensley

Arizona Cardinals: Arizona bounced back from its only loss this season with a 42-point showing against a dismal Detroit team. The Ravens aren't much better. The Cardinals are at home, where they're 15-4 under coach Bruce Arians and 13-3 against the AFC since 2007, with a chip on their shoulder. Cardinals 31, Ravens 20. -- Josh Weinfuss http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/184785/nfl-week-7-predictions-nation-likes-patriots-over-jets-but-split-on-eagles-panthers-cowboys-giants

new+year+rod+serling.jpg

The football gods have set this dude up to make career millions as he rises out of the shadows on national TV Monday Night.

Brown is unheralded from a national perspective, but those in the desert absolutely know what he brings to the table. The second-year receiver is coming off a 10-reception, 196-yard performance against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Overall, he has caught 44 passes for 497 yards and two touchdowns on the season.

Now going up against a Baltimore Ravens defense that is yielding a 63 percent completion rate to wide receivers and was just torched by Colin Kaepernick through the air, Brown is going to have himself a heck of a game on Monday night. Look for another 100-yard performance in a "get right" game for the Cardinals. http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/10-unheralded-nfl-players-set-to-make-major-impact-in-week-7/ar-BBmmP1G?li=AAa0dzB&ocid=iehp#page=2

He'll be household name come Tuesday morning.

so after losing 5 games this season, all by less than a touchdown, the consensus here seems to be that this game will be the blowout. The one we've all been waiting for.

Interested to see if Harbs and Pees can fire up the squad for a Monday nighter across the country and at least keep it close. I think if we can get Forsett 20+ carries it will remain close

Cards 31

Ravens 24

Crav, your prediction on Az points looks spot on.

For us, I'm thinking 10-14, unless the O catches lightning in a bottle. Anticipating an Az 20 + pt win.

Nothing wrong with the offense, we are putting points on the board, I like my prediction, we can shoot out with any body.

so after losing 5 games this season, all by less than a touchdown, the consensus here seems to be that this game will be the blowout. The one we've all been waiting for.

Interested to see if Harbs and Pees can fire up the squad for a Monday nighter across the country and at least keep it close. I think if we can get Forsett 20+ carries it will remain close

Cards 31

Ravens 24

Look at the cards wins this year. 3 out of 4 were blowouts and the one that wasn't was by 12 pts