ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

OK John, I'm All In

vmax

“I’m really hopeful the fans are with us. I’m really hopeful that the fans – the Ravens fans – take the situation for what it is and recognize the way we’re playing,” Harbaugh said. “It’s a team that’s fighting like crazy, and a team that can win games. It’s a team that’s capable of winning games. “As fans, look at the heart, look at the effort, look at the competitiveness, look at the young guys playing the way they’re playing, and hopefully come out and support them and be really loud about it. Make it fun. Make it a Ravens football game. Let’s make it tough on this team coming in here. Let’s let them feel what it’s like to come play in Baltimore. I hope our fans feel that way.” http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/bal-john-harbaugh-guarantees-ravens-will-be-fighting-like-crazy-during-final-homestand-20151207-story.html

10057_baltimore-ravens-and-their-fans-cebaltimore_ravens_fans.jpg

Remember 11/24/2003? One of the most memorable and fun games in Ravens history.

"Radio" Wright's fantastic comeback win against the Seahawks. WHAT A GREAT TIME!

Making his seventh NFL start -- the second with the Ravens after being elevated from third string -- Wright helped Baltimore score 10 points in the final 72 seconds of regulation to force overtime.

He then directed a 55-yard drive in the extra period, connecting with Marcus Robinson for 19 yards on a third-and-15 play to set up Stover for the winner.

The frenzied finish seemed out of the question when Baltimore (6-5) fell behind 41-24 with 14:16 remaining, but Wright and the Ravens never gave up hope. :gorave:

"It was looking very, very dim. But we just let it all hang out," said Wright, 2-5 as an NFL starter. "Everything came together. It's unbelievable, for us to be down as much as were and to come back."

It took the finest performance of Wright's career to enable Baltimore to snap a two-game skid. He went 20-for-37 for 319 yards and a personal-best four touchdowns -- all of them to Robinson.

After delivering the improbable victory, Wright headed to the hospital for a delivery of a different kind: His wife was anticipating giving birth to the couple's second child Sunday night.

"She's waiting for me right now," Wright said.

wright.jpg

Yea, I remember that one and was there with all the empty seats when they finally won

it sitting in club level section 222. Tics then were $200 for the PO game. Last year they

were $400. The next day, all the boards were calling guys pussies for leaving early when they

were losing. Some fans just got disgusted with the offense which was really bad in those days with no

Flacco.

Marcus Robinson was pretty good and was open all day in the 03 playoffs but that same

Wright couldn't get him the ball because he was injured. Ray was injured too as they say

Eddie George got his balls back that day running past Ray and over an under-sized line.

That game is more memorable because Tenn won the 03 playoff game in the final minute

with a FG vs a banged up defense and QB who couldn't throw.

Billick's teams sure knew how to fight until he lost the team in 05 and 07.

Is that the game where Matt Hasselbeck lost a fumble in a pile and accused the Ravens of molesting him?

image.png

Everybody was banging on the seats to make up for those who left.

Yea, I remember that one and was there with all the empty seats when they finally won

it sitting in club level section 222. Tics then were $200 for the PO game. Last year they

were $400. The next day, all the boards were calling guys pussies for leaving early when they

were losing. Some fans just got disgusted with the offense which was really bad in those days with no

Flacco.

Marcus Robinson was pretty good and was open all day in the 03 playoffs but that same

Wright couldn't get him the ball because he was injured. Ray was injured too as they say

Eddie George got his balls back that day running past Ray and over an under-sized line.

That game is more memorable because Tenn won the 03 playoff game in the final minute

with a FG vs a banged up defense and QB who couldn't throw.

Billick's teams sure knew how to fight until he lost the team in 05 and 07.

I was there for that damn Tennessee game too. Sitting near the chain gang. Ugh. That was terrible.

i love this season. My sister gave me 2 club level tix to this weeks game for free. Second time I got free tix this year.

I just had club level at sun life stadium (u the man Tgann) most unbelievable football experience we ever had, we talking spacious cushioned seats, under cover, private area air conditioned, cool and the gang as pre game entertainment.