ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Where the blame lies

papasmurfbell

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Papa, can you point to any other team that has had such a prolonged stretch of domination and give the reasons for their success outside of NE?

No he can't and couldn't the last time that question was asked and it was pointed to him that NE is

in an easy division with no competition and has the best QB and coach in the game.

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/cfb/players.asp?id=218405

A dude who has thrown for just over 1000 yds in a 12 game season is who you would invest in. Wow you don't know much about the game. You are clueless.

Apparently you don't read, I said he's the only qb I've liked, and I guess you got lost when I said he has a 5 year commitment, so therefore I like no one at qb for the 2016 draft

No he can't and couldn't the last time that question was asked and it was pointed to him that NE is

in an easy division with no competition and has the best QB and coach in the game.

Yeah how many times do I have to say that 1 team does business that way? Can you count to 1?

Yea, their offense is so good an Admiral said they could wipe out the entire Chinese

navy in less than a week.

So you propose running the triple option for the Ravens?

Apparently you don't read, I said he's the only qb I've liked, and I guess you got lost when I said he has a 5 year commitment, so therefore I like no one at qb for the 2016 draft

You like the QB that is more of a RB than a QB. The guy who throws for under 100 yds a game. Who cares about the 5 yrs? You like the small production QBs.

LOL - Ravens would still be losing if Tyrod were here.

There's nobody at the skilled positions on offense, nobody and a

deleted secondary on defense. Tyrod might have scored more points

vs Seattle but not much more than Clausen.

Yeah bc the FO can't keep their books straight and have cap space to not be an inch deep.

For our resident troll, here's a list of the best GMs in the game and once again same as last year and the year before that and the

year before that it's

#1 Bellicheat

#2 Ozzie Newsome

with the caption that he let McPhee and Torrey Smith go to sign questionable contracts with the new teams.

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/53473/57/nfls-best-gms-2015

LOL - Ravens would still be losing if Tyrod were here.

There's nobody at the skilled positions on offense, nobody and a

deleted secondary on defense. Tyrod might have scored more points

vs Seattle but not much more than Clausen.

I don't think even the Great Tom Brady could do much with this offense now.

You like the QB that is more of a RB than a QB. The guy who throws for under 100 yds a game. Who cares about the 5 yrs? You like the small production QBs.

Not what I said, if I had to choose a qb in the 2016 draft that I only like ONE, this is a weak qb draft.

Yeah how many times do I have to say that 1 team does business that way? Can you count to 1?

So you propose running the triple option for the Ravens?

Nah, the play action like Nimitz used on Yammamato. Completey out coached him.

Yeah bc the FO can't keep their books straight and have cap space to not be an inch deep.

You keep pulling shit out of your ass. Ravens can't keep their books straight??/

Not what I said, if I had to choose a qb in the 2016 draft that I only like ONE, this is a weak qb draft.

You like the one QB that can't play QB in the NFL. That is what you said. Those were your words.

They didn't have the salary cap under the old Baltimore Colts teams back in the 80s when

they left.

I know. I believe 1994 was the beginning of the cap. That is why I said that. Back in Unitas' days you could keep a team together.

You keep pulling shit out of your ass. Ravens can't keep their books straight??/

So you have not noticed hwo tight on the cap the Ravens have been the last several yrs? Having to adjust contract and make major cuts or trades to just get under.