ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Flacco Hamstrings Offense

vmax

Guest BallTMore

He turned in a Boller/Wright/Redman/Blake performance. No denying he lost this game.

I really thought we were past the qb controversy. Joe threw a whole barrel of gas on the fire today.

I don't think he should be benched right now, but I won't defend him this week. He deserves the chatter he'll hear this week

I want to give the Bengals D their props. They played good...especially the secondary...but...

Joe was why the Ravens Offense looked out of sync. He made a good unit look inept.

He was under heavy pressure from a good Bengals defense. It seemed he had no check downs to throw to. Nothing underneath.

Joe gets a lot of blame. But I think there's plenty to be put on Cams.

What really makes it always look like a QB win or a QB loss is the fact that we never see what is happening downfield until the ball is thrown.

Joe missed some targets - didn't throw to some targets. No doubt. But I'm still not sure how often those targets were even there.

The last INT is a great example of just a weird call... Housh and Boldin were within 3 yards of each other when the ball went by... meaning that instead of 2 DBs near the play, there were 3. And instead of Housh or another receiver leading the safety AWAY from Boldin (or vice versa), the safety had an easy play to cover both. What kind of call is that? It just doesn't make sense to me.

I am also suspect of Housh dropping three (granted difficult) passes that hit his hands. Since when does he use the Travis Taylor alligator clap?

To say Joe ruined a great performance by 10 others on that offense gives way too much credit to the 9 guys not named Rice. We don't know what many of them were doing for most of the game.

I've been very supportive of Joe in the past but today he flat out stunk. Do I think he should benched after one bad game against a very good defense? No. But that has to be the last clunker he does this season or else everybody will be clamoring for his scalp.

Guest BallTMore

Problem is he'll play ok against the browns. The browns game would be a good game to start bulger. let him have an easy game to settle in. If Flacco has to beat the Steelers. WE lose.

Flacco played like garbage, but you're overreacting. You can't bench him this early. If he plays like this in the next two/three weeks, then you think about sitting him.

Please explain, why Joe can march 81 yards down the field in the beginning of the 3rd quarter, then the next series go right back to the same old Kyle Boller shit??

Mason burnt the shit out of Joseph. I do realize that Heap was kept in to block. But if that what it takes to win the dam ball game, so be it!!

Joe needs to get his head out of his ass, we KNOW he's better than what we have witnessed these first 2 weeks..And I tell you what, Boldin looks frustrated, dont know if its the DB's causing havoc, or Joes play calling.

He's not getting benched. Period.

Maybe not right now but the kid has to put out. He has missed guys open, under thrown and over thrown the ball. He has missed scores. Yes he is just missing short, but it is still missing.

They didn't go out and get Boldin, get Mason back, sign Whosyourmomma and draft these 2 TEs for him to throw short or long, and they didn't sign that other QB for a lot of money for no reason.

Joe needs to make plays.