ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Quick Thoughts

vmax

On 4 hours sleep... :gorave:

This defense will be dominant. They are very fast, physical and ferocious. it's deep and loaded with playmakers. 0 yards for Cousins and the Indigenous Persons offense on the first a3 series. 47 yards total for the first half...I think/

Ravens o line looked slow when pulling but Mallet had plenty of time to throw.

Mallet is....not good. He did not read the field well. He had receivers open but did not see them. At least 3 big chuck plays were missed. His throws were off target. In his defense he was playing with only 4 starters.

The Ravens will be in every game this year with a chance to win because of the defense and special teams. Because of this, I don't want to risk missing the playoffs should Joe go down. Perhaps this is why the Ravens restructured Smith and now have $10 mil in cap space. You-know-who could be on his way here after the final NFL rosters are in place and he's sitting without a job.

Good to see the 59 yard FG by Tucker. I'm beginning to worry about him.

Keen Reynolds....we have a returner....

nerd.jpgToo many players looked solid last night to mention right now as I trudge off to the merriment of joining my fellow colleagues at work.

It felt soo good sitting in our stadium. Awesome scoreboard and upgrades but most importantly...Ravens football is back.

gettyravenstailgateDougPensinger400x267.

Recievers still running the wrong routes. Qb and receivers still not seeing the defense the same. Guys jumping on the pile as the play is ending, a penalty waiting to happen.

Can't really judge the line, they moved them around a lot. But Jensen got a lot of plays, over powered often, missed several blocks against the first team starters.

Yes, the defensive line is deep, hungry and, young!

But the Skins looked like they did not want to play or were not ready.

First preseason game, all out blitzes really helped to exploit, surprise a first preseason game team.

All that time in Skins territory, only 10 pts in the first half, 3 of them on a 59 yard field goal; aint good.

No real injuries right? That would be the best news.

On 4 hours sleep... :gorave:

This defense will be dominant. They are very fast, physical and ferocious. it's deep and loaded with playmakers. 0 yards for Cousins and the Indigenous Persons offense on the first a3 series. 47 yards total for the first half...I think/

Ravens o line looked slow when pulling but Mallet had plenty of time to throw.

Mallet is....not good. He did not read the field well. He had receivers open but did not see them. At least 3 big chuck plays were missed. His throws were off target. In his defense he was playing with only 4 starters.

The Ravens will be in every game this year with a chance to win because of the defense and special teams. Because of this, I don't want to risk missing the playoffs should Joe go down. Perhaps this is why the Ravens restructured Smith and now have $10 mil in cap space. You-know-who could be on his way here after the final NFL rosters are in place and he's sitting without a job.

Good to see the 59 yard FG by Tucker. I'm beginning to worry about him.

Keen Reynolds....we have a returner....

nerd.jpgToo many players looked solid last night to mention right now as I trudge off to the merriment of joining my fellow colleagues at work.

It felt soo good sitting in our stadium. Awesome scoreboard and upgrades but most importantly...Ravens football is back.

gettyravenstailgateDougPensinger400x267.

Thanks for the recap Max. I watched the entire game and share your excitement/optimism about the D, should keep us in most games . The O looked like the O. Tucker has the boot eh and Reynolds could be an answer at KR/PR.

Could be an interesting year !

I mostly like what I seen. Doesn't matter first preseason game or not as long as you do what you should be doing. Weren't the WRs we wanted to see out there and you could tell, WRs five feet of each other I am sure that is the way they wrote it up. Enough of this Campanaro crap, just go with White. And more of Reynolds please.

The O-line did an ok job even without a few guys. Seen the center and the guard pull out and do their job. They were doing a lot slant blocking.

As for the RBs. Might not see a true starter for a while maybe next season. :)

Lets see more of Bobby Gene Rainey, Jr. back there.

Super effort by the defense. They are fast and hungry. O-line had great pass protection but poor at opening holes to run.

White, Reynolds were impressive. Mallet looked pretty pathetic. We need Joe or a better backup. Agree about the RBs...pretty poor.

It's only the first preseason game. We'll have to see if the defense holds up. And if the O can get out of its own way.

Really would like to see more starters in the first quarter next week.