ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Didn't expect to see this in my lifetime

vmax

Hate parades in our country that are similar to those of 1938 Berlin..... and the deranged people in them being defended by a U.S. President....

WASHINGTON — President Trump buoyed the white nationalist movement on Tuesday as no president has done in generations — equating activists protesting racism with the neo-Nazis and white supremacists who rampaged in Charlottesville, Va., over the weekend.

Never has he gone as far in defending their actions as he did during a wild, street-corner shouting match of a news conference in the gilded lobby of Trump Tower, angrily asserting that so-called alt-left activists were just as responsible for the bloody confrontation as marchers brandishing swastikas, Confederate battle flags, anti-Semitic banners and “Trump/Pence” signs.

“Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth,” David Duke, a former Ku Klux Klan leader, wrote in a Twitter post shortly after Mr. Trump spoke.

Richard B. Spencer, a white nationalist leader who participated in the weekend’s demonstrations and vowed to flood Charlottesville with similar protests in the coming weeks, was equally encouraged. “Trump’s statement was fair and down to earth,” Mr. Spencer tweeted.

Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia, a Democrat, wasted little time in accusing the president of adding to the divisions that put an unwanted spotlight on the normally peaceful college town.

“Neo-Nazis, Klansmen and white supremacists came to Charlottesville heavily armed, spewing hatred and looking for a fight,” Mr. McAuliffe said. “One of them murdered a young woman in an act of domestic terrorism, and two of our finest officers were killed in a tragic accident while serving to protect this community. This was not ‘both sides.’”...http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-gives-white-supremacists-an-unequivocal-boost/ar-AAqau0j?li=BBnb7Kz

The Hate existed before Trump took office.

And it somehow came to power in the seat of the US President.

It's the 30's in Germany.

History will repeat itself again if we stand by and let it happen like a German population did decades ago.

We are to blame.

We know better.

Edited by vmax

I implied the concept a couple weeks ago after Crav made a BS statement. I just finally decided to use an image to clarify what I think.

From what I have seen from him recently it's a fair conclusion. And I hate that I feel that way.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/facebook-bans-white-nationalist-christopher-cantwell-article-1.3417728

Christopher Cantwell was a speaker at the ill-fated Virginia rally, and talked up his toughness to VICE News.

“I carry a pistol. I go to the gym all the time. I’m trying to make myself more capable of violence,” the 36-year-old said at one point.

He later said that his side had not initiated fights with counter-demonstrators, but “we’ll f---ing kill these people if we have to.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyeTj002DCo

This beta male snowflake bitch is so fucking great.

DId you see where officials removed confederate statues in Baltimore City last night?

I did not even know they were there, and I am sure I am not alone. Now I hear people crying they are gone.

Nice knowing y'all!

Look at the bright side.....that's all I got.

Reminded me of that drunk fuck irsay

Kind of fair. Two things with lots in common. Two things going to better homes. The Colts getting out of a terrible stadium and deal which the city would not renegotiate. The statues to get melted down. Two things that made/make Cravn cry.

Yep, lots in common.

Edited by Spen

I did not even know they were there, and I am sure I am not alone. Now I hear people crying they are gone.

I have known they were there for several yrs. They never should have been erected so the snowflakes can't cry now.

Kind of fair. Two things with lots in common. Two things going to better homes. The Colts getting out of a terrible stadium and deal which the city would not renegotiate. The statues to get melted down. Two things that made/make Cravn cry.

Yep, lots in common.

H6uVHcG.gif

That was great.

Now...can she sing it to the President?

I am proud to announce on behalf of the ER Board of Directors, that we hereby declare and bestow, a lifetime poster membership with all it's benefits and honors, on this fine woman.

The decision was unanimous as you can see in this sneak photo of the ER Board...

%5BMovie%5DAnimal%20House%20(1978)_01.jp

We are also proud to announce that she has accepted the position to teach politically correct trolling for all interested ER members! :thumbup:

Edited by vmax