ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Bengals- Steelers

OutsideRzAcE

Guest BallTMore

Carson palmer will keep the opposing team in the game even if it kills him. He tried to keep us in the game, but Joe was having none of that.

They suck. And we suck for losing to them.

I think they were not back from halftime yet....the seats looked filled a while later. Im not judging either way, if I had tickets and it was raining as hard as it was when I got up today I am not sure I'd want to go.

Carson with an awful INT for TD.

They need to make Palmer a backup and only start him against the Ravens. He can't beat anyone else.

Word. I'm hoping they draft Cam Newton in the 1st round.

Newton looks like Josh Freeman, with a little better accuracy and mobility (and maybe worse parenting). He seems to have his head on straight though. Everyone was trying to take him down these last few months and he didn't let it phase him. It looks like he deals with pressure well.

Newton looks like Josh Freeman, with a little better accuracy and mobility (and maybe worse parenting). He seems to have his head on straight though. Everyone was trying to take him down these last few months and he didn't let it phase him. It looks like he deals with pressure well.

Anyone can handle pressure well when their team is blowing everyone out.