ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

would you, if you were in charge, trade for Trent Williams?

tsylvester

Hear me out, just for sheets & blankets...

Trade for him, say he is available, a 1st and 4th, play him at left tackle, move Stanley to right tackle, move Brown to right guard. That would be one beefy line. Brown has played guard and Stanley has played right tackle.

Not that I think either player would swallow their pride and move over... But since this is a pipe dream any way, let's say they would....

Would you?

The defense is the unit that needs an infusion of new good talent. At least 1 really good pass rusher and 1 other who's better than what we have now.

Please no more Williamses or Bowsers. In fact we might want to trade up when draft time comes to get a blue chip player...a long way away right now.

I am so thankful that the Jags didn't take our offer 3 weeks ago for Ramsey. Could you imagine, 3 weeks ago we were world beaters. To go into the off season with Ramsey and no 1st or 4th rd picks. I think the move would have set us back a couple of years..

After seeing our D the past weeks, we will need all the picks we can possibly have for next year's draft.

The issue is; the front office thought this defense was one player away and would have made that trade for Ramsey, who now has back issues....

I hope they are counting their blessings that the trade did not happen and now see the error of their ways.

Even more troubling perhaps; before the season started they thought the defense was good enough.....

Now with that said, I do think this offense is one maybe two players away from being good consistently. A road grading guard, maybe a true man killing wide out, but we need to see if either current rookie can make the leap...

Now with that said, I do think this offense is one maybe two players away from being good consistently. A road grading guard, maybe a true man killing wide out, but we need to see if either current rookie can make the leap...

Defense has to come first...particularly the pass rush. Hard to believe there's no one on this team who can be counted on to apply pressure, hits, and sacks.