ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/49ers Thread of Knowledge

vmax

After a flight across the country the 49ers will be greeted by; A 1pm start.100% chance of rain. 42 degrees at kick off. A Stadium packed with Purple Hell  beneath a waxing crescent moon (no media experts will give out such critical information as this.) :thumbup:  But We DO! Got your limited attention now?....so...one more thing for the lurkers....

Just In! Dee over ruled the ER Board of Directors, and is offering lifetime ER posting memberships, and all the 587 privileges that go with it, Absolutely FREE right through Christmas!

Unbelievable.

All you have to do is participate in a brief, simple, ancient ritual....

pledges.jpg

followed by a celebratory dance...InferiorDismalChinesecrocodilelizard-max

We'd love to hear from you. Might as well get on the Ravens bandwagon now, as we are witnessing one special happening, that absolutely nobody saw coming. This is definitely a once in a lifetime football fans dream come true.

And now to the game...

This will be the ultimate “the unstoppable force meets the immovable object” matchup of the remainder of the season. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/insiders-predict-nfl-week-13-winners/ss-BBXnDEK?li=BBnba9I&ocid=U508DHP#image=23

Insiders predict: Baltimore Ravens

- Favored to win: Baltimore Ravens
- Spread: -5.5
- Odds: -246

- San Francisco 49ers team stats:
- Offense: 382.3 yards per game (#6 in the league)
--- Passing offense: 236.6 ypg (#14)
--- Rushing offense: 145.6 ypg (#2)
- Defense: 248.0 yards per game (#1 in the league)
--- Passing defense: 136.9 ypg (#1)
--- Rushing defense: 111.1 ypg (#19)

- Baltimore Ravens team stats:
- Offense: 433.3 yards per game (#2 in the league)
--- Passing offense: 222.7 ypg (#19)
--- Rushing offense: 210.5 ypg (#1)
- Defense: 322.7 yards per game (#11 in the league)
--- Passing defense: 235.0 ypg (#16)
--- Rushing defense: 87.7 ypg (#3)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/insiders-predict-nfl-week-13-winners/ss-BBXnDEK?li=BBnba9I&ocid=U508DHP#image=23

Hmmm. The #1 rushing offense against the #19 rushing defense.

And the 49ers beat the Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Persons 9-0! :scared: Oh Shit! We're in trouble!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvAx9IPaaWy-ufxkmgVD6I'm not worried.

Edited by vmax

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Others share your 'close game outlook too.....

The 49ers' defense is the rare group that can match the Ravens in pure talent and athleticism. If the team allowing fewer passing yards per game than any team in a full season since 1980 can't disrupt Lamar Jackson through the air, then no team can. I have too much respect for George Kittle, Kyle Shanahan's play-calling and the best tackling defense in football to assume this will be a boat race. ...http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001081347/article/nfl-week-13-game-picks-boys-beat-bills-saints-stop-falcons

It's definitely a good match up between these 2 teams. The Ravens so far this season, have been able to identify and exploit most teams weaknesses with solid game plans and in game adjustments.

Here's a theory on how to at least slow down and maybe defeat the Ravens. It all starts with the Ravens 1st possession. So far The Ravens come out on their opening possession and scored. Their opponent starts the game in a hole and the defense wonders what hit them. Teams like the 49ers with good defenses, have to be extremely focused and on edge during the first series. It's got to be their best collective effort. Force a punt. Then turn the tables and score. Now they are in the game instead of running to catch up.

I mean....how long can this Ravens offense keep marching down the field on their first 2-3 possessions and bury opponents? Nothing lasts forever. Right? The Ravens have to respect the 49'ers and what they have accomplished. Perhaps the 49ers can at least make the Ravens work hard for the win.

Perhaps.

The weather may be a factor in slowing this game down and keeping it close.

Today I'm not worried. I see the Ravens handling them. :gorave: Because their defense is damn good. They stop the run and force opponents to put the ball into the Ravens secondary...like fresh meat to the sharks.

Game day, Of course I'll be my usual nervous-as-hell self. 😬

I agree and this game will be tough. I think this and the Browns' game will be present the greatest challenges to the Ravens for the rest of the year. As time passes I feel less sure about our chances to beat the Niners. A loss is overdue. But, with Lamar, you never count out the Ravens. They always have a chance.

I like how I felt about a Ravens win before I got more informed. Information simply confuses me.

top-best-sex-fails-funny-compilation-you

During my extensive research into the 49'ers I stumbled upon this little know fact. This is rapidly becomming a #1 holiday seller. If you are straing down the barrell at one of these  ER advises that you smile and say, "How charming! I love it!"

8134rQOi4fL._SY450_.jpg

Edited by vmax

Rain, wind of 12 mph plus.... That all speaks to sloppy, close game. Turnovers, special teams may/will be the difference.

This team is not going to win 12 regular season games in a row are they? Well they can't if they don't win their 8th in a row.

I'm torn, as I have been for the past 4 or five weeks.. They just can't win 8 in a row, not against a great defense too boot, right!

Ah poppy cock, give me our boys, by 17.

Along with the rain, the Ravens might dampen the 49er's day a little bit more....

San Francisco 49ers (10-1, at Baltimore Ravens [9-2], 1:00 p.m. ET)

Clinches playoff berth with: 

1) 49ers win + Rams loss or tie

2) 49ers tie + Rams loss

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2019/12/01/clinching-scenarios-week-13-nfl-playoffs-patriots-niners/4346280002/

tenor.gif

Went out to the car this am to a dead battery... But hope was not lost, AAA was here in 30 minutes or less to recharge...

So should our clan get off to a dead start, hope will be not lost, but be used to recharge them, that they may defeat not only the elements, but their foe as well!

Ride, ride on Ravens, birds can still fly in the cold & rain so fly, FLY our Ravens, bring your storm to the team from the west!