ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/49ers Thread of Knowledge

vmax

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ravens are well on their way to having home field advantage in the playoffs. That will be huge.

On to Buffalo. Another solid opponent. The Ravens will certainly be battle tested for the playoffs.

Unreal the last game winning drive, 6:28 on the clock and they run it down.

13 minutes ago, vmax said:

The Ravens are well on their way to having home field advantage in the playoffs. That will be huge.

On to Buffalo. Another solid opponent. The Ravens will certainly be battle tested for the playoffs.

Unreal the last game winning drive, 6:28 on the clock and they run it down.

Pats have Hou, KC, and Buf as real competition left.  

Ravens have Bill and Cle and Pit as eh competition.  I can see 2 losses left for NE and 1 at the most for bmore.  That leaves it at 13-3 and home field all the way through.

1 hour ago, vmax said:

Yea...incredible season.

Lamar said the weather affected his passing game.

I'm not buying it unless he was having issues seeing. They played zone all game, that means know your routes, throw on time. He had all day to throw, his running, the weather, the line doing great again, means he either didn't see correctly, didnt know the routes or the receivers were not getting to their routes in a timely manner. Odds are not all of the receivers would be that off on timing.

I also saw several times Lamar chose to throw shallow when he had a depper option open; wide open.

But he has played great this year, he was due for an "off" day of throwing.

Slobber knocker as promised and expected.  Two heavyweights duking it out !    Great game and huge statement win, too.

Another awesome performance by Lamar and Tucker and nice statement by D when it mattered.

Got a few things to work on - Lamar taking care of the rock .  That fumble was a killer and game changer - of course the Jimmy G fumble got us back in the game too.  Plus the buck 50 yards rushing to Mostert - what’s up there.

More work to do but a huge franchise W and something to build on to what is becoming a more special season every game.

6 hours ago, vmax said:

Yea...incredible season.

Lamar said the weather affected his passing game.

How could it not? It was pouring much of the game. It seemed like Jimmy was having a great day passing, and it was pretty good, but he only had 165 yards so I'm sure it affected him too.

Lamar's fumble was huge, that was a great play from the defender though.

I still worry if our WRs are good enough. 

:gorave:

The Ravens now have a 68% chance to earn the No. 1 seed in the AFC, per FPI. The Patriots have a 31% shot. ...https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/bal/baltimore-ravens

The Ravens can't rest on their laurels. There's a bigger prize to grab. On to Buffalo.

This game is very important....

. A loss by the Patriots to Kansas City and a Bills win over the Ravens next weekend would put Buffalo of all teams into the driver's seat in the AFC with three weeks to go ...http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001082591/article/what-we-learned-from-sundays-week-13-games

Edited by vmax

Bingo.  Buffalo is now the new "hot" team that no one wants to face - now or in the playoffs.

Though we got the W yesterday (and it was huge), I'm glad we didn't play especially well - missed tackles, giving up a buck fifty to 3rd string RB and Lamar's off passing game.  We've got lots of stuff

to work on this week - including the passing game and our WRs.  

I'm very encouraged by Lamar being ticked about his fumble and passing - poor weather I know.  Sign of a strong, accountable leader.  

Lets see how the team responds to a huge W but not an especially well played game. 

I fully expect this next game, like yesterday, to be very close and go down to the wire.   

2 hours ago, cravnravn said:

We still have 1/4 of the season to go, need to stay focused..

This is the home stretch, we have a two length lead. Ravens have not had the #1 seed. We take care of Buffalo we can see the finish wire.

Sundays game is bigger than big.

Agree. Lot of football left to play. A lot of time to improve and get playoff ready.

One game at a time. They are all important.

Take care of Buffalo, take care of business and the #1 seed is theirs to keep.

Is that you crav??!

guy-catches-fish-girlfriend-at-the-same-