ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ewwwww Rex Ryan, you pig

cravnravn

Guest BallTMore

Saw this yesterday and meant to post it.

Rex pretty much confirmed it was him and his wife when asked about the video.

Anyway, this is their business, if that's what gives them a spark, go for it.

Still, what a weird season for the Jets. Lol

Beyond bizarre.

Looks more and more like Bichiotti knew what he was doing by passing over Rex.

The profanities on HBO...the finger incident...the cover up on his assistant for pre meditated tripping...now this (just bad pub and a big distraction on top of a ton of team distractions)...he'll lose that team next then his job. I mean, how do they look at him now?

Like he's got broccolli in his teeth.

Where's all the fans who wanted him to be the Ravens HC.

Where's that friggn'n moron Q on the radio?

ICK her feet ain't pretty, NO FEET ARE PRETTY feet are nasty period anyway it's hilarious but gross, and too personal for our consideration I feel; and the sole of her one foot had hella wrinkles on it, she should moisturize that one as much as her face

And it should be "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWwwwwww"

Guest BallTMore

ICK her feet ain't pretty, NO FEET ARE PRETTY feet are nasty period anyway it's hilarious but gross, and too personal for our consideration I feel; and the sole of her one foot had hella wrinkles on it, she should moisturize that one as much as her face

haha. I find it funny how many people think feet are disgusting. I don't have a foot fetish, but I really don't have a problem with them.

My favorite comment was:

Footjobs in the Snow (excerpt)

"The times when you have seen only one set of footprints, is when my feet were in your mouth."

:D

I'm with millz, foot fetishes are just creepy and gross.

3270d1293067928-ot-rex-ryan-foot-fetish-merged-many-times-toe-jam.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Foot Fetish Blues

When I first met you it was too hard to handle,

You walkin' round in those thin revealing sandals.

Well my heart began to beat when I looked at those feet,

Now my love grows and grows each time you wiggle your toes.

Chorus

Because I got a foot fetish that I can't control,

I'd give anything to trade places with Dr. Scholl.

My hands tremble I get weak in the knees,

Each time I cast my eyes upon those six triple ees.

Before I met you I was a down and out lonely man

I had lost my confidence and my job at Thom McAn

But since I met you life has been so sweet

I just want to hug you and kiss you and take those shoes off your feet

Repeat chorus

Your parents shouldn't worry cause I practice safe sex

which for me is clean socks and some Desenex

I thought they'd grow to like me but I guess that was not to be

I tried to win them over by asking for you properly

But now your mama's in a rage and your daddy made remarks to disparage

all because I asked them for your foot in marriage

Repeat chorus

I do not see why this is a bad thing. He and his WIFE are into each other. No big deal. It is still funny though.

LOL!

Patriots WR Wes Welker had a unique take on the lead-up to the game during his news conference on Thursday. Welker made no fewer than 11 references to feet.

Here's a look at Welker's references:

* On Tom Brady's experience: "Having Tom in there – it goes without saying, the guy is who he is and he does a great job of making sure everyone is on the same page and putting their best foot forward going out there and playing well and doing what they can out there."

* On teaching young players about the playoffs: "It's a playoff atmosphere and you can't just stick your toe in the water..."

* On last year's playoffs, one week after he tore an ACL and MCL: "I had my foot up in the air trying to get the swelling to go down and things like that."

* On being healthy for this year's playoffs: "This is what you spend all year getting ready for and you want to go out there and put your best foot forward."

* On Jets Pro Bowl CB Darrelle Revis: "He's got great feet, he moves around well and [he] does some good things out there."

* On how the team has grown since its last loss in November: "I think we have had some younger players really step-up this year."

* On Revis (again): "I think he is very patient. He has good feet. He moves around really well."

* On fellow Patriots WR Deion Branch: "He is another guy with great feet and he can really move around and do some great things out there."

* On maintaining momentum after the Patriots' bye last week: "... you never know when you will get the chance to run it again before the game, so you want to make sure that you are putting your best foot forward out there and making it happen."

* On having a playoff atmosphere in practice this week: "Yeah, absolutely. (We're) really moving forward and we're going out there being good little foot soldiers."

* On combating the Jets' blitz packages: "(They) move people around and do a lot of blitzes. A lot of teams you don't see all year, so you definitely have to be on your toes and make sure that you're ready to go."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/01/wes-welker-ribbing-rex-ryan-with-11-foot-references/1