ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Giants

vmax

This game was a synopsis for this team, this year. What can stop them? Themselves.... Lack of discipline, lack of personable accountability, stops drives, allows the opposing offense to keep going. We saw this entire season in this game; 10 wins and 4 of the 5 loses.

This goes beyond the players, this has been an issue for years, this is a coaching issue. It's one thing to not have the skill and be beaten, quite another to beat your selves.

Sure, they won, they got 6+ sacks, scored more than 20 pts, but you cannot win in the playoffs making the mistakes this team makes, game in & game out

dr-strangelove-peter-sellers.jpg?w=450 "Did you see that Look on Mayfield's face after the QB sneak and fumble? He had that "Far Away Look." 

Amazed that the Colts lost...great choke job. It's the NFL and anything can and does happen.

HOLY SHIT!!!!

It's starting to sink in. The Ravens control their destiny. 

9 minutes ago, Spen said:

Wow, never underestimate the Browns screwing themselves. They could actually miss the playoffs.....

Yea...unbelievable yet true. It's the Browns being the Browns.

48 minutes ago, vmax said:

dr-strangelove-peter-sellers.jpg?w=450 "Did you see that Look on Mayfield's face after the QB sneak and fumble? He had that "Far Away Look." 

Amazed that the Colts lost...great choke job. It's the NFL and anything can and does happen.

HOLY SHIT!!!!

It's starting to sink in. The Ravens control their destiny. 

You can put Rivers on any team and somehow, his team always blows the biggest leads and they lose by the slimmest margins..

Yea! :beer:

I have to say, "I'm Happy!"

and "Relieved." 

How about Gus! 

We have a lot of Ravens players who are taking their game to the next level and a lot of new faces who are emerging as upcoming starters.

The Ravens just rolled up 432 yards of offense on a very good Giants defense.8 for 11 on 3rd down. 249 yards rushing. 6.2 ypc.  That is incredible against a very solid Giants front 7 that only allows 101.8. That is very serious domination and a very serious statement. Great Oline play against that D. They road graded them into the dirt and Lamar had all day to throw. 0 sacks. Lamar throws for 111.5 QB rating, threw for 2 TD's and ran for 80 yards. Once again, he finds himself as the best athlete and playmaker on the field. 3JG8Jw&w=266&h=180&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7  .OIF.IvnEl5dlGEqap7K9PjQhmg?w=246&h=180&c

6 sacks. 7 tackles for a loss. 11 QB hits.OIF.pxjcZjgTIbyyTJdezLP5Cg?w=280&h=187&c

NFL-GIANTS-RAVENS.jpg

Good day for us, sucky day in Cleveland and Indianapolis. 

Thought we would win but wtf happened to the Browns and Colts?

Anyway, win next week and we're in. Will probably be one and done but with this league, this year, anything can happen with the possible exception of the Chiefs losing.

If we win next week, you have to call it a good year in the face of great adversity regardless of what happens in the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, vmax said:

Yea! :beer:

I have to say, "I'm Happy!"

and "Relieved." 

How about Gus! 

We have a lot of Ravens players who are taking their game to the next level and a lot of new faces who are emerging as upcoming starters.

The Ravens just rolled up 432 yards of offense on a very good Giants defense.8 for 11 on 3rd down. 249 yards rushing. 6.2 ypc.  That is incredible against a very solid Giants front 7 that only allows 101.8. That is very serious domination and a very serious statement. Great Oline play against that D. They road graded them into the dirt and Lamar had all day to throw. 0 sacks. Lamar throws for 111.5 QB rating, threw for 2 TD's and ran for 80 yards. Once again, he finds himself as the best athlete and playmaker on the field. 3JG8Jw&w=266&h=180&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7  .OIF.IvnEl5dlGEqap7K9PjQhmg?w=246&h=180&c

6 sacks. 7 tackles for a loss. 11 QB hits.OIF.pxjcZjgTIbyyTJdezLP5Cg?w=280&h=187&c

NFL-GIANTS-RAVENS.jpg

I think we have a good but uneven squad. Luckily the quality players have been playing great and the others have been good. I don't think we have to weapons on offense to go far in the playoffs but I would love them to make it and prove me wrong....

Now it looks like the Football Club is going to shoot itself in the foot.

1 minute ago, oldno82 said:

Good day for us, sucky day in Cleveland and Indianapolis. 

Thought we would win but wtf happened to the Browns and Colts?

Anyway, win next week and we're in. Will probably be one and done but with this league, this year, anything can happen with the possible exception of the Chiefs losing.

If we win next week, you have to call it a good year in the face of great adversity regardless of what happens in the playoffs.

I feel different about this years Ravens and the playoff teams in the AFC.

The Ravens have not been healthy and playing at full strength. At one point they had 25 players on IR or Covid. 

Now they are starting to hit stride and peak, while missing key players like Campbell, Peters and others.

The Ravens have a better chance than most teams in the AFC to make it to the Championship game. Even the 14-1 Chiefs are not the steamroller they were in the early part of the season.  They won 17-14 today against the Falcons. Their last 7 games have been 3-5 point wins. And they are the cream of the crop.

A healthy Ravens team has an excellent chance to do damage and win. 

I'll stake my name and reputation on it...🙂....images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEzzetFfxvEqhGlDVcS9p

2 minutes ago, oldno82 said:

I dunno, Max. The Chiefs have played a lot of tough teams this year especially early on. But, I get your enthusiasm and I'm with you. I'm just saying if they go 11-5 that is a damned good season in the NFL.

I think the Chiefs are easily the best team in the AFC. Probably the NFL. They are slumping a bit but still so good. Fantastic receivers, great TE, one of if not the best QB - really a great team. 

11-5 is very good. With the roster and injuries/Covid it's amazing we may go 11-5. Great job by the coaching staff.