vmax

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeff Zrebiec on Twitter
“Ravens have 4 TEs and a FB active. They also are getting their biggest back, Latavius Murray, back. With no Lamar Jackson and no Marquise Brown, you'd have to think Greg Roman will lean heavy on run game.”

So is he lactose intolerant? Says he has "never really been sick", yet this is the third time this year, not counting the two times he got covid, or atleast tested positive twice.

Is it IBS? He should know by now not to eat spicy foods...

Being responsible is not just about ball security, nor about staying out of trouble off of the field. But, as the saying goes, the best ability is availability.

It can't be a cold, cause if it were and a cold kept you from playing, then you don't deserve a big contract.

Let's get this "illness" taken care of now and be responsible for what you eat, if it is a food issue,

49 minutes ago, tsylvester said:

So is he lactose intolerant? Says he has "never really been sick", yet this is the third time this year, not counting the two times he got covid, or atleast tested positive twice.

Is it IBS? He should know by now not to eat spicy foods...

Being responsible is not just about ball security, nor about staying out of trouble off of the field. But, as the saying goes, the best ability is availability.

It can't be a cold, cause if it were and a cold kept you from playing, then you don't deserve a big contract.

Let's get this "illness" taken care of now and be responsible for what you eat, if it is a food 

content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/16375206096002138793154.jpg

I am l9oking forward to his sit down with Sean. 

The play calling sucks

The line sucks

Huntley sucks

The announcers suck

The Bears suck

This might be the worst game ever.... And it was actually winnable

A typical lack of tackling leads to a long touchdown play.

I've never seen a team tackle it's own players so much... My gosh this is atrocious

7 minutes ago, cravnravn said:

Coaching??? I thought the coaching was good considering what was missing...This was 2001 ugly...

The play calling was very suspect. The defensive coverage, at the end especially, 1 man rush when they only need a field goal to tie, horrible. Yeah, coaching to some degree.

A coach should put their players in a position to suceed, I thought the coaches failed in that regard.

The constant changes of personnel on offense drove me nuts. Freeman gets a good run, they take him out after one play. Same for Murray.

A wide receiver screen with a tightend, instead of a speedy wideout?

No play designs to get a wide out open when they are obviously doubling Andrews?

This was ugly, special teams is the only unit to play well all game.

I don’t know about coaching.  But we won on the road in ChiTown- against a desperate team that needed a W-  all this with a 2nd string QB, a recycled backfield and no Holllywood Brown; and  a final last minute drive with Zero margin for error.

Some team made the final play to win and we are sitting at 7-3.  Beer’s going be a whole colder tonight 🍺

On the negative Nancy side, this teams got a whole lot of work to do but there are flaws in every team in the NFL - see Tennessee and Buffalo -  lots of games left and let’s hope we can get Lamar on the healthy side quickly 

Agree with vraven. It was ugly but look what we have had against us injury wise this season. This team made plenty of big mistakes but there was nothing wrong with the effort and outcome. Look at all the ugly football in the AFC this season. We have done well to be at 7-3 at this point without so many key players.

Hopefully we get Lamar back next week and keep him for the rest of the season. But big kudos to Huntley, an undrafted quarterback starting his first NFL game and getting the W.

Yep, a win is a win and every win in football is huge with so few games in a season.

Who thought this team was going to win after that 4th and 12 blown coverage touchdown with under 2.minutes left?

Simply amazing and to be 7-3 now? Sure, we may end up 8-9 but what a ride it has been so far this year.