ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Steelers Week Part II

cravnravn

The standard is the standard. We get worilds back this week sylvester is a hell of a lot faster then farrior. Our corners can shutdown your wrs. Ray rice is who worries me but timmons and Sylvester pretty much removed the pats tes from the game last week The steelers have depth we just havent needed to show it with our lbers. Our offense is clicking and ben is having a mvp type of year. Throw in the swirling winds pittsburgh going insane sunday night and the ravens sucking on the road dont get your hopes up yet. We just shut down tom brady you know the guy with the highest completion percentage in the nfl what are we going to do to the guy with the lowest(flacco).

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The standard is the standard. We get worilds back this week sylvester is a hell of a lot faster then farrior. Our corners can shutdown your wrs. Ray rice is who worries me but timmons and Sylvester pretty much removed the pats tes from the game last year. The steelers have depth we just havent needed to show it with our lbers. Our offense is clicking and ben is having a mvp type of year. Throw in the swirling winds pittsburgh going insane sunday night and the ravens sucking on the road dont get your hopes up yet. We just shut down tom brady you know the guy with the highest completion percentage in the nfl what are we going to do to the guy with the lowest(flacco).

57 and a chance of showers,

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USPA1290?dayNum=5

Sorry i was wrong bradford is below joe but friclin curtis painter is above him. Sorry but flacco is not good. I bet he really wishes he didnt say he considered himself in the elite group of qbs.

And I still wouldnt trade him for any other QB in the league, maybe Rogers.

That only helps slow down rice. Trust me the wind will be kicking off the river especially if its supposed to rain. Also excpect to see a lot of quick passes from ben i hope we chuck 50 times again this week as long as they are quick passes. You cant just worry about wallace anymore brown leads the steelers in receptions. Heath isnt having to stay in and block anymore either since starks showed up. Im putting the over under at 5 false starts for oher. Big thing mike wallace and ryan clark hit on after the pats game. The steelers are pissed that the ravens were dancing amd celebrating like they won the super bowl after week one. They asked wallace how it feels to finally beat the oats two minutes after the game his answer was that games over we're not celebrating im not going to the bars im going home amd watching film.

Who said ward wasn't going he almost went last week and even if he doesnt we still have wallace brown sanders and cotchery. Woodley hasnt been ruled out yet amd we get worilds back this week. Thats tge thing we have been very healthy at lber so most people dont know that we have back ups that are ready to go. If worilds wasnt hurt timmons wouldnt have slid to olb worilds would have started. He is another woodley type a pass rushing de at vt that the steelers converted to olb. Lbers are not my concern when it comes to the steelers. Hell look no farther then harrison he went from being cut 3it times by the steelers and once by the ravens to defensive player of the year. I remember everybody including myself was worried when they cut porter but harrison finally got his xhance amd exploded.

The only person tomlin ruled out during his presser today was bronco he said harrison has been cleared to practice and will see where he is at. Farrior will be limited amd practice as well as wood and ward should be back as well. Mind games are great just like lebeau saying "we are going to stay the course and keep the pats from beating us deep" two days before the game thwn coming out and playing man bump amd run all day

Last time there was this much smack talk let's take a look at what happened. Let's also not forget that it was the Ravens that gift wrapped the playoff game for Pitt last year. So if we review, Baltimore has beaten Pitt 2 out of the last 4 matchups and honestly should've beaten Pitt in the playoffs.

Now kudos to Pitt, they are the AFC champs and did advance to the Super Bowl, however let's not pretend that Pitt just dominates this Ravens team everytime they play. If Baltimore wins that playoff game as they should have, that would be Baltimore 3 out of the last 4 meetings. Combine that with Pitts ridiculous injury problems and Suggs' ability to just eat that line up, no Pitt fan should be sitting in any sort of cat bird seat thinking "I'm stupid because I think this is easy".

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7176924/lamarr-woodley-pittsburgh-steelers-reportedly-miss-baltimore-ravens-game

Pittsburgh's defense is based on Polamalu and it's linebackers speed. Without Harrison and Woodley, their pass rush is going to be awful. I don't think the Ravens overcelebrated after Week 1, but Pittsburgh's still going to come in angry. I see a win.

Who said this was going to be easy and we took that playoff game off of you you can win a game by only playing one half. We beat you then went on to beat the jets. We caused flacco to fold. That would be like me saying we gift wrapped the super bowl for the packeers because of the turnovers. I love the word IF if my uncle had tits he would be my aunt if the queen had balls she would be the king if a frog had wings it wouldnt bump its ass when it hopped got one more IF the ravens had a qb they would have another ring. You can say if all day long but if doesnt change the fact that you lost again when it mattered most.

And ive heard before without lloyd,greene,brown,gildon, and porter the steelers pass eush amd defense are going to be horrible yet it never really seems to happen the steelers breed lbers and just because you havent heard of them doesnt mean they cant ball.

Well, we'll see this Sunday, any further talk from you saying you know they're great when you haven't seen them play much is a lot more unfounded then me guessing that backup linebackers are subpar (which they usually are, that's why they're backups.)

Yeah i want to see it and i have ran into a bunch of steelers fans here in nc that dont know shit like the one guy that argued with me until he was blue in the face that faneca never made the pro bowl. I wanted to punch him in the face. That comes with winning though and it even annoys most true steelers fans.