ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Steelers Week Part II

cravnravn

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the key to a Ravens victory is the injuries the Steelers have. We need to start playing football with consistency. That's our demon. That's our challenge. We conquer that, and I don't care if the Steelers are at full strength, they can't beat us period. We're a deeper and better team talent wise, but we're not a stronger team heart wise and mind wise. That's why we lost in the playoffs last year. We really need to "grow up" as a team and play with purpose and consistency.

I feel that growth is on the shoulders of Flacco and Cam. If those two can get through whatever it is they're going through, we can be Green Bay good.

You make a fair point - the Jaguars were able to beat the Ravens so does it really matter if Woodley and Harrison are out since the Steelers are still a much better team than Jax without those guys? Though it won't be a deciding factor I think it could certainly loom large. Our offense and in particular our passing game need all the help they can get. Despite steelhurtin quoting Mike Tomlin ("the standard is the standard"), there is a huge drop off from Woodley and Harrison to whatever special teamers they sub in behind them. If Farrior is out also that's even better. Woodley has been playing so well as of late and it's not a coincidence the Steelers D has started to come around during the same span.

Ok just got around to watching that idiot goob. First off he was in nc go to pittsburgh jackass before you call all steelers fans fair weathernow those fans were all absolute idiots but once again GO TO PITTSBURGH secondly iron city is americas second oldest beer so they must be doing something right. If they were any raven bars outside of maryland i bet they would have people in them that didnt know what they were talking about either. The fact that he was 600 miles away from the steel city says all i need to know. Hell the one steeler bar i sometimes go to here in winston is a great bar but they are a private bar and to be an official steelers bar you have to serve iron city. Once again go to pittsburgh and ask those questions you tool before you group us all together.

That was not the point. He was talking about the fair weather jump on because it is cool people who know nothing about the team. He acknowledges that he likes going around with real fans but hates the kind he found there. He said in the video that there are squealers bars in basically every state and most are populated by these types of people.

I will agree with him on that a lot of fans dont know the history but like one of the following articles said if you stick with the team win or lose then whats the big deal. I cant stand the ones that jump in and off. Now there are a few things every steeler fan should know the years of tge wins and loses in the super bowl the original name the fact that they sucked pre merger and the reason they got good after the merger. Ok no google im going to ask yinz a question how much did the colts and steelers get paid to switch from the nfl(nfc) to the afc. Theres the reason tge steelers got good we have always had one of the poorest owners in the league. I think the rooneys are like 30th maybe 31st now. So i agree with him on those points but i dont like him grouping all steelers fans into the category.

Yeah the colts and steelers switched and recieved a payment of 2 mil which really helped the steelers turn things around. Also the ehole 6 thing goes deeper and if that is somebodies only arguement then they are wrong. Thars not what makes us the best the fact that we are at the top of every category when it comes to winning since the merger makes us the best. The only one we are not is playoffs appearances. So some of his points i agree with but his delivery is what i cant stand. Like i said ive run into a few fans that i want to punch in the face. I ran into some baltimore fans that dont know shit either like the guy at the bar who was saying flacco was the best qb "baltimore" has had if he would have said ravens ok cool but not baltimore

Yinz i dont have a problem with hell i dont really have a problem with anybody but ti hate us becaise we have some idiot fans is retarded. He showed snoop at the end of one of his videos and i promise you snoop knows his steelers and attendas a bunch of there games hell he tried to buy into the steelers when the nfl tried breaking up the riineys because they own dog tracks in florida. So just because you arent from doesnt mean you cant be die hard as well

Yinz i dont have a problem with hell i dont really have a problem with anybody but ti hate us becaise we have some idiot fans is retarded. He showed snoop at the end of one of his videos and i promise you snoop knows his steelers and attendas a bunch of there games hell he tried to buy into the steelers when the nfl tried breaking up the riineys because they own dog tracks in florida. So just because you arent from doesnt mean you cant be die hard as well

I can agree with that too. Just know about the team you are riding about. Don't just know the very obvious basics. Have a sense of history. I wasn't alive for most of the colts time here but I understand it's past.