ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Steelers Week Part II

cravnravn

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the real though i have no clue what the steelers have up their sleeves for this weekend whos in whos out are weplaying 3/4 4/3 4/2/5 is kiesel playing olb but i still think iylts going to be a great game. I think we are going to see harrison and wood. If harrison makes it all week through practice no way they hold him out.. iver on pgh somebody said it best last week ben did his best brady impersonation now tomlin is doing his best bellicheat

True, and the Boller years, where we were totally outdone by you all, and the 70's playoffs, where I had to listen to my uncle & cousins harass me and dad all week long..sigh, thank god they didnt have the WWW back then.. :bow:

Edited by cravnravn

Yinz i dont have a problem with hell i dont really have a problem with anybody but ti hate us becaise we have some idiot fans is retarded. He showed snoop at the end of one of his videos and i promise you snoop knows his steelers and attendas a bunch of there games hell he tried to buy into the steelers when the nfl tried breaking up the riineys because they own dog tracks in florida. So just because you arent from doesnt mean you cant be die hard as well

I have been riding a local radio host for yrs for his complete lack of knowledge about football. He talks about the Ravens like crazy and doesn't know the game in general.

"Big strikes against us? We've got Ed Reed; that might be a problem. I tell you what, man… We know the way the game comes down against them. It's no secret. We know the way they play; they know the way we play. We know they're going to try to get 17 [WR Mike Wallace] on a deep ball behind us. There [are] no secrets with us. Whether they try or not, we're prepared for it. Whatever they try – run the ball, whatever it is – we're packing our defense when we come to play."

Ray Lewis

Wow hes going to make fun of therrible towel which was the first towel ever in sport now all teams have them amd uf you notice in the second video he had a purple towel that said ravens on then he is going to put that stupid bird on his head. I bet zero money from those or any other towel cheesehead etc goes to a charity