ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

A New Trend

vmax

And in the one game he didn't deliver the comeback it was the receivers that let him down. Love to see Flacco playing his best against our biggest rival.

The media needs to get off his case. They saw what he has to work with...a receiving corps in development....O line too.

Don't forget to do a few "Go Ravens!" or "Pittsburgh is Ravens Country" tomorrow around town. :thumbup:

"He ain't supposed to catch that. I was holding him all the way."

Ravens_Steelers_Football_94818_team.jpg

And steelhurtin is complaining there wasn't offensive pass interference. He should be mad at his dumbass safeties..how did the ravens receivers get single coverage in the end zone 3 times when they clearly needed a TD to win. It boggles the mind.

The media needs to get off his case. They saw what he has to work with...a receiving corps in development....O line too.

Well, Flacco could easily silence the media if he doesn't have stinkers like Jax and Tennessee. I think those games will start to go away as he gets his timing down with Smith and his Tight ends. Speaking of Tight ends how bout Pitta today? He was huge on 3rd down!

Don't forget to do a few "Go Ravens!" or "Pittsburgh is Ravens Country" tomorrow around town. :thumbup:

Oh they will hate me at work tomorrow. Pittsburgh is hell for a Ravens fan if the Steelers win, but it's heaven when the Ravens beat them!

I didn't think we were going to win either. It has nothing to do with my faith in Joe or Cam...92 yards in your rival's backyard with 65K screaming fans...victory just seems improbable given that scenario. That was a monumental feat Flacco and co accomplished last night.

A fantastic game. I was in Houston visiting in-laws and me and my wife's uncle (who is from Baltimore) went to a bar to watch the game. Someone asked me before the game if I thought the Ravens would win, and I answered no but I had hope. It was up and down all night, at times really frustrating - but that just made the ending all the more sweet. When Smith caught the TD 3 quarters of the bar let out a big cheer. It was a fun night.

Flacco was really good last night. His stats as they were are good, but there were a number of easy drops. The only thing I didnt like was the fumble.

I thought we had blown it when Torrey dropped the TD pass with 40 seconds to go. I didn't think we would get another chance especially when Boldin then dropped another pass over the middle shortly after. I was ready to hang Torrey after that drop. He must have dropped 4 balls during the game. There was even 1 that hit him between the 8 and the 2.

Something I have noticed him doing a lot on the longer routes, and it has been a problem all season, is he gets behind the defender and then slows down to have a look back rather than keeping the foot on the gas. He would probably be running under a lot more of those bombs from Joe if he would keep the speed up after beating his man.

Heres a trend that I want broken, we play a lights out almost perfect game, then we get a scubby team up next and we know what happens ie Tennessee, Jacksonville.

We cant afford to have a let down vs Seattle, nor can we overlook Seattle because we have the 4pm game and Pitt & Cinncy play at 1, NO SCOREBOARD WATCHING!!! We need to go into Seattle, take care of business and do what Championship Teams do!!

Heres a trend that I want broken, we play a lights out almost perfect game, then we get a scubby team up next and we know what happens ie Tennessee, Jacksonville.

We cant afford to have a let down vs Seattle, nor can we overlook Seattle because we have the 4pm game and Pitt & Cinncy play at 1, NO SCOREBOARD WATCHING!!! We need to go into Seattle, take care of business and do what Championship Teams do!!

You are sooooo right!