ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

20-1?

oldno82

The Ravens are getting a little love here... :gorave:

Baltimore Ravens: Ray Rice, Joe Flacco and Ben Grubbs are technically free agents, but I’d be surprised if any of the three players ended up playing elsewhere next season.

When asked if he’d be playing in the Pro Bowl next year, Ray Lewis said, "no." Not because he wouldn’t be playing at that level at his age (39), but because there will be no Pro Bowl trips for any Ravens next year — they’ll be going to the Super Bowl.

Trending Downwards

Pittsburgh Steelers: The Steelers finished with the third best record in the AFC in 2011 but showed their age.

James Farrior, Troy Polamalu and Hines Ward are clearly not the players they once were, the offensive line was a mess, and injuries to Ben Roethlisberger, Casey Hampton and Rashard Mendenhall hampered the team down the stretch.

The Steelers are only getting older, and outside of a few positions (wide receiver, linebacker), it’s about time to start looking to refresh and upgrade the depth chart across the board.

Todd Haley is an interesting hire as the new offensive coordinator, and we’ll see how he gels with Big Ben.

Baltimore was just a few unfortunate plays away from representing the AFC in the Super Bowl in 2011. They’ll be right back in the thick of things in 2012.

Way, Way, Way, Way Too Early Super Bowl XLVII Prediction

Baltimore Ravens 27, Green Bay Packers 24

http://msn.foxsports...wl-XLVII-020612

Joe_Flacco_102400_team.jpg

Edited by vmax

I think the steelers are fine. Yeah we have age but troy couldnt work out last off season amd is supposed to be joining taylor with tom shaw in florida this off season. Our oline is very young we have a stable full of young running back. Heyward and hood have shown they can go as well. Throw in the contributions of brown and allen last year i think we are pretty set. The steelers actually had the youngest offense in the league last year. What was it 06 when everybody said the steelers were on the fownslide. Every 5 to 6 years this pops up but never happens. Im not sure slyvester is our answer to replace farrior but i think they fix that in the draft.

He couldnt due to the torn Achilles. Hey was very out of shape. Think about hurting that you couldnt run or really do anything but bench amd little stuff like that. He really started to look like himself about hafway through thel season. I remember at the beging of training camp they were sure if he would be ready by the start of the season. Do you know if any ravens go work out with shaw. The dude seems to do amazing things. Taylkr is in his 30s and is still a 4.3 guy gays first year was last year and he looked a lot more fluid this year and farrior has been going to this guy for awhile and he is never injured nor is taylor.