ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

R.I.P. Whitney Houston.

BengalBilly

No fuckingway, she OD'd leaving behind a CHILD!!!

Hope she rots in hell

The cause of death hasn't been released yet as far as I've seen.

Hope she rots in hell

Wait a minute, Crav. Explain. That's some pretty cold hearted shit you posted right there. How's your smoking habit going? :nono: Addiction is addiction. Besides that, where did you read she overdosed?

I was watching FOX NEWS when this broke, and they made the statement that she is battlin the drug demons..

Then they showed her pict yesterday at LAX Airport..Webster Mirriam is reprinting the definition of Crack-Ho awith her picture...It dosent resemble the Whitney we all knew and adored..

Whens the last time we have seen her??? The Oprah show was taped 10 months ago..

She succumbed to the evil..Hope Bobbie Brown is happy.

• Downvote 1

I was watching FOX NEWS when this broke, and they made the statement that she is battlin the drug demons..

Then they showed her pict yesterday at LAX Airport..Webster Mirriam is reprinting the definition of Crack-Ho awith her picture...It dosent resemble the Whitney we all knew and adored..

Whens the last time we have seen her??? The Oprah show was taped 10 months ago..

She succumbed to the evil..Hope Bobbie Brown is happy.

Why don't you stop watching propoganda news and actually think for yourself. Or educate yourself. The answer is yesterday. Still didn't answer my question. Beyond that, what gives you or anyone else the right to shit on someone regardless of the circumstances of one's death? What would you like to be called when you kick the bucket? Certainly not a crack-ho and hopes for rotting in hell.

You can certainly measure the heart and soul of a person in situations when empathy can be given to one who may not deserve it, but it is given anyway. You fail.

She had problems and its sad, at least to me. Not as sad as a total innocent walking down the street who gets hit by a car or similar but still sad. Everyone has problems. Some its drugs or alcohol and its easy for others to look down on them. Others its food or cigarettes or something like that. No one I know is perfect and it seems to me often the strictest judges of character have as many or more problems than the ones they judge.

She had quite a set of pipes. I remember watching many of her early videos over and over because of how beautiful she was.

How is FOX propaganda news?

And I didnt know their "child" was almost 20 years old, time flys.

But anyhow, It dosent take away from the fact that she abused herself, and the world is supposed to mourn her?, I didnt mourn John Belushi when he died of an OD, Im not going to mourn her..And if Bobby Brown got her hooked on this crap, shame on him..

I call it a tragic waste although she did at least make a positive impact in music during her life.

Now...even an end such as this can be for the good.

Whitney's success made her a public figure and her losing battle with drug addiction is one more story in the publics eye helping to raise the consciousness about how powerfull, terrible and totally destructive drug addiction is. There are stories like hers on every block in America.

I call it a tragic waste

That it was. Thinking back I was in Crav's position when Amy Winehouse died. I wish I hadn't said the things I did.

Sure she messed up her body and shouldn't had married Bobby Brown. As he really changed her for the worst. She went far too soon, way, way before her time. RIP Whitney!

Apologies all around if I came off harsh..

But drugs are very near and dear to me..My sister is a big time crack coke ho and alchy to boot, and I seen the way it ruined her, aND i SEE WHAT IT DID TO MY MOM AND DAD WHEN HE WAS ALIVE. shes been on the shit for over 30 years, living on the streets..BUMMING MONEY, calling from jail She was a beautiful young lady til that stuff ruined her.

Hope she rots in hell

She left behind a 18 or 19 yr old. Not the worst thing in the world.

It is the greatest drug of all.

Why don't you stop watching propoganda news and actually think for yourself. Or educate yourself. The answer is yesterday. Still didn't answer my question. Beyond that, what gives you or anyone else the right to shit on someone regardless of the circumstances of one's death? What would you like to be called when you kick the bucket? Certainly not a crack-ho and hopes for rotting in hell.

You can certainly measure the heart and soul of a person in situations when empathy can be given to one who may not deserve it, but it is given anyway. You fail.

I think you are asking a great deal of searching for actual analytical thought instead of seeing one report from a questionable source and regurgitating that. Use of ones brain isn't needed.

Crav

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/13/report-wife-of-tommie-harris-dies-at-29/

Ashley Harris, the wife of Chargers defensive lineman Tommie Harris, has died at the age of 29.

Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times reports that Ashley died Sunday evening, two days after she was hospitalized in Oklahoma with a stroke or brain aneurism.

Ashley gave birth to their second child four months ago.

Harris spent the 2011 season with the Chargers after playing from 2004 to 2010 with the Bears.

Maybe she smoked weed one day. I bet she has had a beer once or twice. Get on her. She has a brand new child. Get on her. Say how much of a POS she is.