ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hat's off to the O's

vmax

87 wins and 23 games over .500!!! Lets get the sweep today! I still am in shock that the Yanks came back and beat the A's being down four runs in the bottom of the thirteen. A's need to win today. IMO we need the division the wild card game will almost certainly be against an AL West team. We do not have a good track record against the A's or Angels, whether its on the road or at home. I am going to be furious if we get that first wild card spot by a few games then lose the play-in!

Me too. I hate the one game playoff.

7 homers...ties a club record. They are close now to setting a new single season record for home runs set in '96 I think.

They broke it open in the 5th.

Yea...the 2 out homer in the 5th by Davis was huge. That opened the flood gates. I was worried the bats would get silent for this final stretch...especially since the pitching has been shaky until last night.

6 games to go!

A bunt single to the first batter kept Tillman from a no hitter - and me from witnessing it!

Unreal.

90 wins.

What would have been unreal is TWO no hitters on the same night! Keep it up O's. Let's meet in the World Series!

Manny's the new Brooks Robinson. Davis is killing the ball. Reynolds get's a Gold Glove. Chavez huge catch. Johnson and Johnson pitch great. Ford does damage.

And...no Boston bandwagon fans in the stands.

The trick is to stay in first,...make the Stankies choke.