ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hat's off to the O's

vmax

Looks like the Yankees fans over at Jet Nation are sweating a bit under the collar. Yeah, I threw my 2 cents in for your black and orange team.

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/106776-the-new-york-yankees-collapse-thread/?do=findComment&comment=2111564

Looks like the Yankees fans over at Jet Nation are sweating a bit under the collar. Yeah, I threw my 2 cents in for your black and orange team.

http://forums.jetnat...d/#entry2111564

Your Reds are really hitting a nice stride as well. I see Votto is in rehab. He is going to be a huge boost to your offense. It seems we're destined for a Nationals-Reds NLCS.

O's on a mission!

Love it!.... :bow:

Pitching, my friends, pitching. The Yankees are relying on Sabathia's elbow to hold up, and the retread Garcia, and the inconsistent Phil Hughes, all the while hoping 40-year-old Andy Pettitte will return to offer a lifeline.

The Yankees look old, mediocre and beaten up.

From 10 games ahead to pure panic. Yankees fans should be worried. Right now, they're the third-best team in the AL East. They're even with the Orioles, and the Rays are 1.5 games back, with a chance to cut the deficit to a half-game with a win Wednesday.

Sure, injuries. Sure, Alex Rodriguez just returned and Robinson Cano didn't play Tuesday and Teixeira is out. But that's what happens when you get old. Ibanez is old. Ichiro Suzuki is old. Andruw Jones is old. Curtis Granderson isn't old but has morphed into Dave Kingman in the past couple of months, a guy who hits home runs and strikes out.

The Yankees are struggling. The Yankees are not going to win the AL East.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sweetspot/post/_/id/28613/yankees-on-brink-of-own-historic-collapse

Last nights shut out is more evidence that the O's are true contenders because their pitching staff is lights out.

Dome didn't close properly (after they opened for some reason). It was funny, it was raining on the batter but not the pitcher for 1/2 an inning. They got it sorted out. Then the fire alarm went off.

Meanwhile... tied for first.

If that wasnt playoff atmosphere in Camden Yards than I dont know what was..Cal Ripken, what a class act...

The Yankee Sucks Chants that were cascading thru the microphones into my TV were absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And O's Fans, you all started the 7 Nation Army chant a tad too early, it almost bit you in your hiney!!

I'm in Roanoke for a long weekend visit with my daughter who is in school south of here (she's a big O's fan) so all I have is my phone/internet to follow everything. I used "My ESPN" Live game and was jumping on the bed in the hotel down here. I could feel " The Yard. Crav kept me posted with many spiritual comments during the game. :)

Read thr AP article on ESPN...read it...it gave me goosebumps. Talk radio has to be terrific for O's game today.

It's been a long time but this is how it used to be following the O''s.

Believe it.

It 's been great following this season with everybody here.

Keep the fires burning!

Oh man what a game yesterday!!! Maybe the best O's win in the past 15 years! This win has the potential to be an enormous momentum swing. If we lost after blowing a five run lead in front of a sold out stadium on Cal Ripken night, I am not sure if we recover from that. On the flip side, we rallied and really gave the crowd something to cheer about. I wasn't there, but on TV that crowd looked electric. For once the Yankees started a rookie pitcher who was starry-eyed and couldn't handle the pressure! Win tonight and we have SOLE POSESSION of first place!

Chen, wrong time to throw your worst game EVER, you stunk it up today..

Anybody cath the drunk Yankee Fan in the left field bleachers that not once but twice should have been called for fan interference, it was Jeffrey Maier Part II, MLB Network even showed it I know 6 times..Are these Umps paying attention out there, Their HR shouldnt have counted. no way, no how If you see the replay you definately see the fat fuck interfere with McLouth.

Awesome win. Love seeing the umps take one from the Yanks especially with Tex being the one getting screwed. But we lost Markakis for the year. Buck better have Britton throw one at Jeter tomorrow to send a message. Girardi was up in arms when Guthrie accidentally hit Tex in a spring training game a couple of years ago. Buck has to let him know it unacceptable for their fatass pitcher to clunk our guys!