ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hat's off to the O's

vmax

No matter what happens, being 18 games over .500 this late in the season is incredible! Oakland has always given us a terrible time. Taking one out of three against them is not terrible. The next thirteen games have us in a really good position to go on a run! Three games at Seattle, three games at Boston, four games at home against Toronto, and three games at home against Boston. We really have a good opportunity here guys. We have done traditionally well in Seattle and at home against Toronto, and we have owned Boston this season. We have as good a chance as anyone to win the division!

83-64....we should have a party.

In the Wild Card race the O's are up 3 over LA, 5 over Tampa and 5.5 over Detroit.

1/2 game out of first and that's the Boss goal to shoot for.

15 games left.

.500 ball will get them 90 wins and I think a wild card spot for sure.

Todays question:

How many wins in the next 15 games will they need to win the division?

Pandemonium in Tampa, pitcher & catcher fighting between innings, Cobb had a no hitter and didnt like Malino's pitch call, instead of shaking Malino off, Cobb throws at the Boston hitter, then Cobb gets himself in a jam and gives a 3-1 meatball that is quickly deposited into the stands..Game, set match..They're done!!!!

I say we go 11-4 over the next 15..Reynolds is hitting the ball again, thats going to play huge over the next two weeks.

We have a really good chance to win each of the remaining series we have. If we do so that would give us ten more wins and put us at 93 wins for the year (94 if we sweep Seattle). We are going to need every win we can get because the Yankees have a favorable remaining schedule as well, outside of three games at home against Oakland. But I will say this, the last week of the season is going to be NUTS. We end the season with a three game series in Tampa and the Yankees end at home with a three game series against Boston. Both teams are going to out there gunning to ruin a season.

Here comes Bundy...Buck is going all out after 18 innings last night.

The Baltimore Orioles are throwing 19-year-old pitching prospect Dylan Bundy into the middle of a pennant race.

Baltimore recalled Bundy from Double-A Bowie on Wednesday. The right-hander will provide depth in the bullpen for the Orioles, who played an 18-inning game against the Mariners on Tuesday night and have an upcoming doubleheader against Toronto on Monday.

Bundy has not yet played in the majors and will be the first Oriole to debut before his 20th birthday since right-hander Mike Adamson in 1967.

Bundy was selected fourth overall in the 2011 draft. He was a combined 9-3 with a 2.08 ERA with three minor league affiliates this season, including 2-0 with a 3.24 ERA in three starts at Bowie.

Teagarden throws out a runner for the final out with the Mariners threatening. He has 7 hits this year...3 are game winners...it's that crazy of a season.

Jones hits the game winning home run. New Oriole Saunders pitches 8 great innings.

Due to one of our favorite members over at Bengalszone, we've kind of adopted the O's as our favorite AL team. Be advised that will not last if we meet in the World Series.

http://forums.bengalszone.com/topic/23896-more-os-chatter/

Regular season is over in 2 weeks.

I'm with you cleetz. I hear a lot of fans pulling for the Yanks so we can get a home playoff game.

I'm pulling for Oakland...I think they can win the Division.