ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Time for Postseason

varaven45

Well the Reds go to 'Frisco, lose their starting pitcher in the 1st inning, and still walk away with a 5-2 win. We are dominate dudes. You DO NOT want to see us in the World Series.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Reds go to 'Frisco, lose their starting pitcher in the 1st inning, and still walk away with a 5-2 win. We are dominate dudes. You DO NOT want to see us in the World Series.

Bengal Billy,

Should you get past Frisco, the boys from St Louis or Washington will be waiting in the wings. I like the Nats in that series and that will be one tough matchup for any team right now.

A Reds-Nats series would be an excellent series! It's a tough matchup for both teams. Both teams are very well managed, play good defense, have excellent pitching, and can hit. I think that's the best potential matchup in all of the playoffs this year.

Bengal Billy,

Should you get past Frisco, the boys from St Louis or Washington will be waiting in the wings. I like the Nats in that series and that will be one tough matchup for any team right now.

Just call me Billy, and I really don't see the Cards beating the Nats in their series. I feel it's going to be a Cincinnati/Washington NLCS.

Not sure how you can feel good about losing your #1 starter then having to use your #2... it's a 5 game series, remember? And then a 7 game series...

You guys are very, very good. But there's nothing given.

Not sure how you can feel good about losing your #1 starter then having to use your #2... it's a 5 game series, remember? And then a 7 game series...

You guys are very, very good. But there's nothing given.

It's not that big a deal with Cueto. He had some back spasms and will take a later spot in the rotation.

With the rain delay the O's may not even see the field tonight. I'm out west, and no weather issues here. The Reds/Giants game will start as scheduled.

This is bulls**t. TBS is showing a rain delayed AL game over real baseball!?! The Reds/Giants game should be on over this garbage.

Jesus. I wish your Orioles would put away the Yankees already. If this keeps up the game will go deep into extra innings and crav is going to wake up on Monday morning and catch the end of it! :laugh:

Matusz with an outstanding inning! This game is incredible! Worth the hype!

Well beat those f**ks! I keep switching back and forth between games and the scores remain the same.