Fako, Joe Fako I am the Pick Machine!!!

#43 Spen

Spen

Pro Bowler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,048 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:07 PM

Why is this asshole here?

Rasta is the asshole I mean. Dumbing down the site.

Edited by Spen, 22 January 2015 - 12:09 PM.

Hi.

#44 oldno82

oldno82

Veteran

• PipPipPip
  • 3,281 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:50 PM

Why is this asshole here?

Rasta is the asshole I mean. Dumbing down the site.

Another good question.

#45 cravnravn

cravnravn

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,942 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:05 PM

Forsett was good.  I don't know that he will not have nearly the success next yr.  He is 30 and RB's are normally breaking down by then.  The Ravens can't put all their eggs in his basket.  The Ravens can find his replacement very easily.

Because he knows these things as fact until they turn out untrue.

Just a gut feeling.

#46 cravnravn

cravnravn

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,942 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:07 PM

Again, Forsett will follow Kubiak to Denver for a raise in salary and a system that is ideal for his running style. This will be a major major loss for the Ravens' running attack and thus the entire offense. This is a guess but highly likely given Kubiak 's win now philosophy and the need of a running game for Payton Manning.

Pay pay has the donkeys in cap hell,I don't Kubes realizes the mess he's about to endure

#47 TBird

TBird

Rookie

• PipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:36 PM

Taliaferro will be the #1 RB even if Forsett returns and by deisgn.

If Ravens are saying SR is too old to carry the load, then Forsett is too.

Tally could save him a lot of wear and tear and come in on

fresh legs. He wouldn't even might someone sharing the hits.

Priest HOlmes said that much when they drafted Jamal.  

They'll probably draft somone too regardless of who leaves or doesn't leave.

Just saying ya know?

#48 rastaman831226

rastaman831226

Begone.

• Inactive
  • 470 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:32 PM

?

It's " you're " not " your ". " Your " makes you look reaaaaaaaaaaaally stupid. And to respond to that with a  " ? " question mark makes you look extra stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid. Just sayin'.

#49 rastaman831226

rastaman831226

Begone.

• Inactive
  • 470 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:51 PM

Here it is in a nutshell. Forsett ain't staying here, he's going to Denver with Kubiak to establish the running game for the Broncos and Peyton Manning. Losing 1566 yds with a 5.4 average of production cannot be made up for either in Free Agency or the Draft. Our offense will be diminshed next season and that's not a good thing especially with our upcoming schedule.

#50 cravnravn

cravnravn

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,942 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:43 AM

What makes you think pay pay is coming back for another season, its quite obvious he can't play an entire year, his last 5 games were dismal.

#51 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,671 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:01 PM

And Now The Other Shoe Drops......

And then the Pants...

epic-fail-photos-recoil-fail.gif

Tucker enters the season as the most accurate kicker in NFL history, making 90.2 percent of his attempts. He’s one of the most reliable weapons in the NFL.

#52 dc.

dc.

Don't Really Give A...

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:39 PM

Here it is in a nutshell. Forsett ain't staying here, he's going to Denver with Kubiak to establish the running game for the Broncos and Peyton Manning. Losing 1566 yds with a 5.4 average of production cannot be made up for either in Free Agency or the Draft. Our offense will be diminshed next season and that's not a good thing especially with our upcoming schedule.

I challenge the assertion that it can't be made up for. That is not saying we will make up for it guaranteed, but there is no certainty the other way either.

JF benefited from a system and we did too. But I agree that he was not irreplaceable. If it was the system, by definition it can't be just JF.

And if we found JF for practically pennies after everyone else let him go, isn't he proof that you CAN find 1500 yards and 5+ypc just floating out in the midst of no where?
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster too. And when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares also into you.

#53 dc.

dc.

Don't Really Give A...

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:40 PM

It's " you're " not " your ". " Your " makes you look reaaaaaaaaaaaally stupid. And to respond to that with a  " ? " question mark makes you look extra stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid. Just sayin'.

When you can't respond to content, trash talk.

Stop directly insulting other posters, please.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster too. And when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares also into you.

#54 rastaman831226

rastaman831226

Begone.

• Inactive
  • 470 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:28 PM

When you can't respond to content, trash talk.

Stop directly insulting other posters, please.

Cut the crap DC. RobJr is old enough to be your grandaddy. He's a big boy now and probably doesn't appreciate you coddling him like some three year old. I'm disturbed that you would disrespect him in such a manner.

#55 rastaman831226

rastaman831226

Begone.

• Inactive
  • 470 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:12 PM

I challenge the assertion that it can't be made up for. That is not saying we will make up for it guaranteed, but there is no certainty the other way either.

JF benefited from a system and we did too. But I agree that he was not irreplaceable. If it was the system, by definition it can't be just JF.

And if we found JF for practically pennies after everyone else let him go, isn't he proof that you CAN find 1500 yards and 5+ypc just floating out in the midst of no where?

So what is it? Can we make up for the loss in Forsett run production or not? Your explanation tells me  you don't understand and you don't know. Is that what you're saying?

#56 cravnravn

cravnravn

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,942 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:35 AM

So what is it? Can we make up for the loss in Forsett run production or not? Your explanation tells me  you don't understand and you don't know. Is that what you're saying?

You know dam right well we could replace JF production if needed, we replaced ray rices production, heck we replaced ray lewis' production already. Thats the way this team rolls.

#57 dc.

dc.

Don't Really Give A...

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:13 AM

I'm totally open that I don't know because I don't know the market and draft right now well enough to say who's there. And I don't know non Ravens well enough to know their skills.

I'm simply saying, if we found Forsett, what logical reason is there that we couldn't find him again? Because the proclamation seemed to be that it was 100% impossible, not just now but ever.

#58 dc.

dc.

Don't Really Give A...

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:14 AM

Cut the crap DC. RobJr is old enough to be your grandaddy. He's a big boy now and probably doesn't appreciate you coddling him like some three year old. I'm disturbed that you would disrespect him in such a manner.

This was my polite way of asking you to tone down the insults. Please heed the request.

#59 cravnravn

cravnravn

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,942 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:27 AM

I'm totally open that I don't know because I don't know the market and draft right now well enough to say who's there. And I don't know non Ravens well enough to know their skills.
I'm simply saying, if we found Forsett, what logical reason is there that we couldn't find him again? Because the proclamation seemed to be that it was 100% impossible, not just now but ever.

Because of our history with the draft and signing free agents the arrow would point to a definte yes we could replace JF's production.

#60 cravnravn

cravnravn

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,942 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:27 AM

Because of our history with the draft and signing free agents the arrow would point to a definte yes we could replace JF's production.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users