ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Gentlemen (& Ladies), your scores please?

Tornado700

LOL, I was thinking ,my boy crav must be playing someone to lure them into a bet or something....he surely don't believe that we aren't gonna put up more than 16 on the Brownies.....

Ravens to the House !!!!

I play in a points league, leader after the SB gets the pot..

My weekly bettings with the bookies are gone, gone, gone.

Ya know how it goes, the first weeks we need to feel this team out to see where we are at, with the loss of Jacoby and bringing back Doss, Im not real positive right now..WE COULD LOSE THIS GAME, unlikely but the possibility is there.Like Max said about Brady the other night, if the Jets had Dirty Sanchez in there, the pats would have lost.

Crav,

Your mere mentioning that we might lose is pretty telling. In fact, I am inclined to agree and think the Browns win in a rather close game, 17-14.

Richardson has a big day and Weeden throws a few daggers into our weak back end of the secondary. Meanwhile, Flacco will have another sub-par performance as Torrey gets shut down by CB Hayden. Rice gets plenty of carries but has nowhere to run and has no relief as Pierce sits this one out.

You all are forgetting something. This is our homecoming-celebrate the superbowl championship-Ray Lewis banner day. 70,000 screaming raven maniacs. A pizzed off Raven team after a national embarrassment. A very pumped up football team. A defense that has something to prove.

Yeah, we will be good. It's the Raven way.

Yep. The 12th man will help- considerably and keep us in the game.- but can't tackle, pass or catch. To win, we must win the TO battle and Flacco must be Joe Cool, and Rice must have a strong game. Anything less, it's a L.

You gotta remember , this is a team in transition with little to no identity. Maybe we begin to establish a positive identity tomorrow.

Ya know how it goes, the first weeks we need to feel this team out to see where we are at, with the loss of Jacoby and bringing back Doss, Im not real positive right now..WE COULD LOSE THIS GAME, unlikely but the possibility is there.Like Max said about Brady the other night, if the Jets had Dirty Sanchez in there, the pats would have lost.

There's always the possibility of losing but the odds are greatly in our favor to win and we will, handily....

Don't forget our home field record, Joe almost never loses at home....Only to PM....

Goooo Ravens !!!!

homecoming

Hell yea! Can't wait to see the Super Bowl banner.

This is going to be a fun, relaxing day in some beautiful weather...ease into my purple seat with my Ravens comrades and watch Baltimore Football.

Love it!